THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+15
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
gre660wl
ChelseaQuinsfan
2brutal
Anfields5thKing
Mryzyz
Cowboys From Hell
superman_punch
Once Mohawked Pete
Chimezero
Mannpagejackson
Sheldan
p4pnumber_1
rudeboyben84
19 posters

Poll: Who beats Bones?

Poll

Who beats Bones?

[ 1 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [54%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 4 Empty Re: Poll: Who beats Bones?

Post  Mannpagejackson Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

Sheldan wrote:
    Mannpagejackson wrote:Point proved mate. Your class! pale

Meanwhile back on planet earth, your problem is u have no answers so you just say crap like a child, ive been told sheldan is only young, but me n him had like a 2 page argument on here about cain v jds (you know like this forum was made for, as u say, u shud now that right tough guy). And not at any point did either of us resort to just shouting fuck off. Its called respect, the guy has an opinion i have mine, we dont agree but we back our boys. And thats what were on here for. You are a complete moron anfield, u gotta grow up mate.

Eyy i'm 19 soon, getting old now Wink

Ha, sorry old fella. lol!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    payneNglory1 wrote:I wasn't crying....I had something in my fucking eye,alright

Hadn't Forest lost that day? I'm fairly certain you were crying!

It was a bad and very sad day to be a Forest fan,but there was no tears,there was a fucking shit load of other feelings,like anger,rage,disgust,embarrassment and confusion,but there was absolutely no tears.

Well untill that night,when Superman won the prediction league Sad
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Mannpagejackson wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    Mannpagejackson wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    Mannpagejackson wrote:"Sorry I must have missed where anyone was talking to you. Off you fuck like a good lad."

Think its time we all agree to disagree on this one, befor anfield has another period and cries at someone else. Ha.

The axe is right, you do have bias towards some fighters, and i for one love that you do. I do, and Is that not the reason why we are all on here. We love fighters and fighting, we all know that jump off the sofa feeling when your fighter you like wins or when a guy youve been calling class for ages makes the grade and pulls off a quality win. This is why we fight with venomous passion over jds and cain. And jonny bones v other light heavies.

We all Have our opinions but telling people to fuck off aint the armbar way, that shit is out of order, everyone has there own valid opinion arguing fine, fucking people off makes you a mindless ass. Cut that shit out, were all fight bretherin and whilst were on the issue, nobody on here cheats either, i usually post my predictions first, 2brutal is a computer retard, im being serious this guy didnt have an avatar pic for 2months cos he couldnt work out how to do it. But the guy knows more about mma than anyone you cud think of, he copies the list and then puts in his own results, hence why he does better than those he supposedly copies from in the league and cups.

As for the superman issue, it wasnt an issue, he posted late, but dint know the results, we were on a night shift together, he posted during the card cos he forgot to post earlier, if there are any tips on the fights in the movie the other guys, then yes he cheated but seen as how that film is a barrell of awesomeness and contains no mma at all, i think he's ok, Simples. Lets end all this hostility here.

Ps cain is gunna smash jds. cheers

Who the fuck are you to tell me what the "armbar way" is?

Im the guy who thinks your a tool for having a go at someone who was voicing their opinion on a forum that is open to all. Telling someone to fuck off cos you dont like there opinion and cant think of anything better to say is embarrasing and disrespectful.

Oh your that guy? Yeah I figured as much. I thought you were a gimp.............oh wait you are a gimp. Now, off your fuck as well gimpy.

Point proved mate. Your class! pale

Meanwhile back on planet earth, your problem is u have no answers so you just say crap like a child, ive been told sheldan is only young, but me n him had like a 2 page argument on here about cain v jds (you know like this forum was made for, as u say, u shud now that right tough guy). And not at any point did either of us resort to just shouting fuck off. Its called respect, the guy has an opinion i have mine, we dont agree but we back our boys. And thats what were on here for. You are a complete moron anfield, u gotta grow up mate.

How would you know what this forum was made for? I'm not even sure I know why I'm bothering to talk to you, you're certainly not worthy of my time.

If you can show me where I actually said fuck off that would be great.

Oh and respect is earned, not given just for signing up.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 pm

On the topic of Jones, does anyone know why he's been given a 6 month medical suspension after the fight? Perhaps another effort on his part to duck Rashad with a faked injury like he did the last time they were scheduled to fight??

http://mmacrypt.com/forum/showthread.php?21522-UFC-135-suspensions-Champ-Jon-Jones-out-six-months-unless-cleared-by-doctor
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Hashad will wait like a bitch for the 6+ months, instead of fighting anyway....
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 pm

? broken bone in ankle ?
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 pm

He's fine 2brutal its just a precautionary suspension and can be cleared by doctor. Anfield knows this more than anyone here, hes just trying to stay in character and stir shit up here. Twisted Evil
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Rashad has said that he thinks Jones might fake an injury to avoid the fight.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:43 pm

He faked an injury the last time. Him and Rashad get lined up, all of a sudden he needs surgery on his hand and can't find. Rashad gets set a new fight, and oh it's a miracle, Jones' body performs surgery on itself and he no longer needs a surgery.

He's a coward as well as a dickhead.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:44 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

He's fine 2brutal its just a precautionary suspension and can be cleared by doctor. Anfield knows this more than anyone here, hes just trying to stay in character and stir shit up here. Twisted Evil

If there was anything wrong with him he'd have been given a set suspension. This reeks of cowardice. He'll bitch out of fighting Rashad unless he's made to. 6 month suspension, which will all of a sudden by waived as soon as Rashad gets another fight scheduled.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

Hashad will wait like a bitch for the 6+ months, instead of fighting anyway....

He's right to sit out and wait for his shot. How is him waiting for WHAT HE'S EARNED being a bitch when Jones has already chickened out of one fight with a fake injury and is now crying hurt again as soon as he's lined up with Rashad again.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Jones shows/fakes signs of injury in this video, judge for yourself. It's at the 7:06 mark.
    Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Mannpagejackson Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am

"Sorry I must have missed where anyone was talking to you. Off you fuck like a good lad." - that'll probably be when!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:30 am

Maybe you read what I said wrong, Show me where i said FUCK OFF.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am

Sheldan wrote:

Jones shows/fakes signs of injury in this video, judge for yourself. It's at the 7:06 mark.

Yeah I saw that earlier today, I found it rather strange considering he stormed out of the cage about 2 minutes earlier showing little signs of any injury.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:54 am

Something stinks about this like. First the hand 'injury' that mysteriously clears up in time to face Rampage, now after no apparent issues inside the cage, or on the way out (that I could see) he's then hopping around like a mother fucker as soon as the cameras close in...Not buying it, I didn't buy the whole hand bullshit, and I'm not buying this shite now.

Regardless of whether Rashad can beat him (I think he can by the way), Jones is quite clearly worried about him.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:52 am

he isa cocky dickhead fair points i dont buy the ducking rashad

for me rashad is the only 1 in lhw div who has a shot imo

that been said id take jones
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 am

Hashad is a liar! And he between him and Jones, Rashad is the dickhead there. And Jones is gonna embarass him even worse than Shogun and Rampage.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 am

Red you seriously believe that? No way Rashad does worse than Chubby Lazy Shogun, or Passive plodding Rampage.

Evans Schooled Rampage too dont forget and as big a Shogun fan as I am Evans would have schooled him too if he turned up in that shape.

Dont forget Rampage is even better now than when he beat Rampage. Evans is in Much better shape now (even though he was in great shape) packing more explosive power.

He also works his striking with Tyrone Spong which was pretty evident when he blasted Tito out with a Knee to the body.

Even if Evans doesnt win you can be sure he will put up more of a fight that anyone has before. I think Bones will try and delay a fight with him. I admire Evans for taking all these fights when Rampage undeservedly gets a shot over him.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:51 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

Hashad is a liar! And he between him and Jones, Rashad is the dickhead there. And Jones is gonna embarass him even worse than Shogun and Rampage.

Hilarious rubbish. This interview was before Jones started mouthing off about Rashad. And attempting to claim Rashad is a dickhead in comparison to Jones is just hilarious.

Rashad won't be coming in injured and out of shape, nor is he finished and a plodder. He's going to put Jones on his ass and smash his face in.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Link for Bones mouthing off and making Hashad cry and leave Jackson's gym?? Evans is a dickhead.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Red you seriously believe that? No way Rashad does worse than Chubby Lazy Shogun, or Passive plodding Rampage.

Evans Schooled Rampage too dont forget and as big a Shogun fan as I am Evans would have schooled him too if he turned up in that shape.

Dont forget Rampage is even better now than when he beat Rampage. Evans is in Much better shape now (even though he was in great shape) packing more explosive power.

He also works his striking with Tyrone Spong which was pretty evident when he blasted Tito out with a Knee to the body.

Even if Evans doesnt win you can be sure he will put up more of a fight that anyone has before. I think Bones will try and delay a fight with him. I admire Evans for taking all these fights when Rampage undeservedly gets a shot over him.

I never said he would do worse than them. Infact it is impossible to do any worse than what Shogun did. I also believe u guys are reading to much into the Evans last fight against an overthehill Tito on short notice. Tito actually took Evans down in the first round and that was supposedley best Rahsad we have ever ever seen.

What makes everyone so confident Rashad is not suseptible to Jones takedowns and reach advantage?? Like all the others before him.

And Evans did not school rusty Rampage at all, Bones schooled Rampage. Evans hugged him for most fight and was lucky when he shit himself and dived straight into Rampage's knee that Rampage missed every punch in the Gnp. And was lucky that Thiago Silva gassed hard in the 3rd round and couldnt capitalise when Evans was doing the stanky leg again.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

rudeboyben84 wrote:Red you seriously believe that? No way Rashad does worse than Chubby Lazy Shogun, or Passive plodding Rampage.

I never said he would do worse than them. Infact it is impossible to do any worse than what Shogun did. I also believe u guys are reading to much into the Evans last fight against an overthehill Tito on short notice. Tito actually took Evans down in the first round and that was supposedley best Rahsad we have ever ever seen.

What makes everyone so confident Rashad is not suseptible to Jones takedowns and reach advantage?? Like all the others before him.

And Evans did not school rusty Rampage at all, Bones schooled Rampage. Evans hugged him for most fight and was lucky when he shit himself and dived straight into Rampage's knee that Rampage missed every punch in the Gnp. And was lucky that Thiago Silva gassed hard in the 3rd round and couldnt capitalise when Evans was doing the stanky leg again.

Rashad DOMINATED Rampage. Easy win. Completely one sided.

Rashad is not slow and does not stand straight in front of his opponents, the way EVERY one of Bones' opponents have. Rashad is also a much better wrestler than Bones, and far better than anyone Bones has faced before.

That would be the same Tito that destroyed Ryan Bader? The same Ryan Bader who Bones beat to get a title shot??

Rashad has fought, and beaten, better competition than Bones. He will also come into the fight fit and healthy and ready to go. And he's in his prime. None of Bones's previously opponents have been anywhere close to Rashad's level.

Bones is ducking Rashad AGAIN because he remembers the schoolings he got in practice.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm still unsure as to how this proves Jones is NOT ducking Rashad?

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Rashad won the Rampage fight comfortable on all scorecards,but i would not in anyway say that he dominated him,shit Rampage had him on stanky legs in the third,plus rampage claims his was unfit and injured in that fight.
    Basically from what i remember was,all rashad did to win that fight was avoid exchanges,push rampage into the fence,work the clinch and get the takedown,then land a few shots while rampage worked his way back to his feet,rinse and repeat.

The fight stunk,especially after rashad was claimimg,that he was not afraid to stand with Rampage and would KO him,Rashad wanted zero to do with standing in that fight.
    The punches he actually threw standing where more of a distraction thing so he could close the distance and shoot in for the clinch.

Nothing wrong with fighting like that,it was a typical gregg jackson coached win,and rashad followed the game plan perfectly(except when rampage caught him in the 3rd)

Bones took a 100% fit Rampage apart(his words)standing,never looked in the slightest bit of trouble and he was also just as successful,well better % wise, as Rashad was in the takedowns and clinchs,Jones completed 2 from 6 takedown attempts,while Rashad got 3 out of 12.

Jones put on a show and beat and broke down rampage in every aspect of the game and was always looking for ways to finish him,finally doing it with a sweet sub(10 years after the first guy that managed to sub him)
    Rashad wanted nothing to do with fighting or finishing Rampage,he avoided it at all costs,followed a great gameplan and won a wrestling match against Rampage.

if you are judging on those two performances,then it's not even close,Jones will take Evans apart,due to size,strength and the fact he has a ton more skills in his bag than Evans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 pm