THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

For those who watch TUF

KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

For those who watch TUF Empty For those who watch TUF

Post  KalDog Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Alright folks, now I'm really not a fan of TUF but the two that I did enjoy were TUF 3 (the Tito/Ken one?) and TUF The Comeback

And this got me thinking, if they did another TUF Comeback show who would you have on it?

I would go for a LHW and have the likes of Jardine, Soko, Vera, Alexander etc

Or even a PrideFC or EliteXC one lol

What would you guys go for?
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

For those who watch TUF Empty Re: For those who watch TUF

Post  the_king Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

i wouldnt mind a TUF world cup each fighter from a different country.
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I would like a TUF without the house reality bullshit, as just a 16 man 8 week tournament with completely meritocratic entry criteria.

Like Bellator but with qualifying from a regional level instead of invites, and the winner gets into the UFC.

It shouldn't be anyones choice who gets on TUF. The participants should earn their way on via an unbiased qualifying structure. There should be a path to the UFC that doesn't require personal selection by Joe Silva or whomever.

It's important for the credibility of the sport.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 am

Mryzyz wrote:I would like a TUF without the house reality bullshit, as just a 16 man 8 week tournament with completely meritocratic entry criteria.

Like Bellator but with qualifying from a regional level instead of invites, and the winner gets into the UFC.

It shouldn't be anyones choice who gets on TUF. The participants should earn their way on via an unbiased qualifying structure. There should be a path to the UFC that doesn't require personal selection by Joe Silva or whomever.

It's important for the credibility of the sport.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

5 star post mate not interested in the reality house show bollox myself either, it amazed me when they did series with an elimination fight on the 1st day they showed fighters brushing their teeth and talking about how they want to make their kids proud or playing pranks.... As an MMA fan id have rather seen the fights with a couple of minutes HL clip showing the fighter so you get an Idea of who he is

More Sport less Reality TV works for me too mate! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:55 pm