THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Strikeforce This Sunday Betting

Shogun No1
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Strikeforce This Sunday Betting Empty Strikeforce This Sunday Betting

Post  Shogun No1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Hi Lads, this is my 1st post though i have been reading everyones for some time now and i like the cut of all your jib. Anyway i usually like a wee bet on the fighting and have no bother finding bookies that will take a bet for UFC fights but I cant find anywere that is doin odds for this upcoming Strikeforce event. Any one any idea?

Also who do you all fancy?

Im thinken of Hendo, Mousasai and Aoki for the wins. I will have to see how their odds are before determining if I should go for type of win as if odds are half decent which i think they might be then I might just go for the treble and all 3 fights just being to win.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Strikeforce This Sunday Betting Empty Re: Strikeforce This Sunday Betting

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Hendo should win as long as he doesnt gas in later rounds and gets submitted.

Mo's wrestilng and power could trouble Mousasi, but i think a Mousasi bet is fairly safe, although if Mo has huge odds i will put a tenner on him.

Aoki is actually the underdog for this fight which is slightly suprising to me, i was hoping for Melendez to have big odds so i could bet on him. This is a 50-50 fight but im going with Melendez. i dont think i will bet on this fight though.
    Shogun No1
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Shogun No1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm

What bookies do you use online mate? I cant find odds anywere
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Shogun No1
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Shogun No1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

cheers mate
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome to the Armbar

there is some useful information on this website.

The clock is ticking to get your bets in for Strikeforce: "Nashville" — it’ll be here before we know it.

The CBS televised event from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee, begins Saturday, April 17 at 9 p.m. ET. That means, of course, that you should start to think about placing possible bets on the fight outcomes before it’s too late.

"Saturday Night Fights" will feature a 185-pound title bout between current Strikeforce Middleweight Champion Jake Shields (+325) and former PRIDE champion and UFC import Dan Henderson (-450).

Several of the promotion’s other top fighters will be in action on the card as well, including a lightweight title fight pitting Strikeforce 155-pound champion Gilbert Melendez (-155) against DREAM division title holder Shinya Aoki (+125).

Any fantasy oddsmakers think "The Tobikan Judan" should be the favorite and not the underdog? Well, then, put your money where your mouth is, Maniacs.

Here are the latest Strikeforce: "Nashville" odds (- = favorite; + = underdog):

Dan Henderson -450 BET NOW
    Jake Shields +325 BET NOW
    Gegard Mousasi -220 BET NOW
    Muhammed Lawal +175 BET NOW
    Gilbert Melendez -155 BET NOW
    Shinya Aoki +125 BET NOW
    Jason Miller -1400 BET NOW
    Tim Stout +700 BET NOW

Time to put up or shut up for all us keyboard warriors -- get in on the action before it’s too late.

For a little help with how to bet on MMA fights and what all the numbers mean check out this post right HERE (Disregard the UFC 85 references … all the information is still accurate and helpful.)

Remember that MMAmania.com will provide LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the main card action on fight night (Saturday, April 17). It’s going to be an exciting evening of fights so don’t miss it. And remember to check us out for all the pre, during and post-fight "Nashville" coverage you can handle.

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/4/15/1424915/strikeforce-odds-and-betting-lines

There's actually pretty good odds on Aoki there, I think Melendez will win but thats a pretty good bet to take. Same goes for Mo because I actually think he will beat Mousasi and he has decent odds as well.

Its just a shame no bettings allowed where I live Mad
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

first things first.

Shogun No1 wrote:Hi Lads, this is my 1st post though i have been reading everyones for some time now and i like the cut of all your jib.

great first sentance!

secondly, i barely touch mma betting but i know that Bodog is very popular for mma.

http://sports.bodog.co.uk/ufc-mma.htm

edit: based on that. ^
    the best prices IMO are:

Shogun +1.55
    Shields +300
    maybe also Daley at +200

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:31 pm