THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

The Man, the Mullet, the Legend... Part 2

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Man, the Mullet, the  Legend... Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man, the Mullet, the Legend... Part 2

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 pm

One thing I just thought off, why didn't DREAM bring Hunt back? I know he has more losses than wins, but those losses were too very good opponents. He has beaten Wandy and Cro Cop (albiet both by very contreversal SD) and is more of a threat to anyone with his heavy hands than Sapp is. The other guys were Nortje and Canseco so that rules them out Smile. They should have atleast fought to determine who took that place, maybe at a strikeforce event, any smaller show or even earlier in the night at DREAM 11. I think they should have tried to get Lashley to fight in this, that would have been good for him and he would have a decent shot at winning. Just a thought, don't like fighters getting a second chance without earning it.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The Man, the Mullet, the  Legend... Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Epic Minowa video!

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Man, the Mullet, the  Legend... Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man, the Mullet, the Legend... Part 2

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 pm

I love this fight mate, especially the drop kick!! Shocked

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

wow, ben what a video.

that guy is wasted posting videos on youtube really.

I also watched the 1st and 2nd parts of the trilogy that are on youtube, also very good.

Better than the peter jackson ones by far, I'm cheering for Minowa after watching that video.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Just finished watching te whole video, awesome clip. I agree with Chesty, he is wasting it on youtube that guy has some skills. It was almost pro-wrestling at the begining but then it turned into a film or something. I love how he made Minowa look like he was in actual trouble (you know, sterotypical underdog protagonist starts off in trouble) and then shows a miracolous revovery. Some epic shots in there as well, lovely mountains.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm