THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes

Poll

Is Fedor ducking Kalib Starnes?

[ 7 ]
    The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes I_vote_lcap100%The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes I_vote_lcap0%The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes Empty The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Everyone's favourite athlete Kalib "The Running Man" Starnes was in action last night against Cage Fighting Championship and Bellator middleweight champion Hector Lombard at CFC 11 in Sydney. Unfortunately though Hector got lucky and stopped Kalib in the first round. The win takes Lombard's record to 22 wins, 2 losses and 1 no contest (with his only losses coming to Mousasi and Gono).
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes

Post  hendos_right_hook Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Fedor lives in fear of one day having to test his cardio chasing Starnes.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Kalib Starnes

Post  pinsman Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 pm

HA HA HA Hendo, tha comment actually had me in stitches!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Starnes comments on the fight "Honey I forgot to Backpeddle"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:58 am