THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
poz
pinsman
manschesthair_utd
Paolo_73
George_Louis_Costanza@who
Paddyjock
Once Mohawked Pete
rudeboyben84
Hank Scorpio
Raiden
14 posters

Tatoos-Best & worst

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Tatoos-Best & worst - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatoos-Best & worst

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah the insides of the upper arm hurts,I've not had my ribs done,so am only going on what my mates have told me,but the one I have on my upper right arm goes around and finishes underneath,it wasn't fun when he was doing that area,just give yourself a little pinch under there,it's a tender area,but I have to say on the front of the tops of my arms,I hardly felt a thing.
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  poz Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Once Mohawked Pete wrote:Got a fair bit of ink myself.

Right shoulder (Celtic work) and forearm (Dragon), left arm abstract black (pretty much 80% of my sleeve), Stomach (Graffiti artwork, from navel to pecs), both thighs (again solid black abstract art). All of them self-designed and again, I'm one of the fortunate few that can count several tattooists as close friends.

With regards to pain, it's pretty much a personal thing, I found the inside of the upper arms to be the most painful (including ribs).
    Just to clarify, you found inside of arms worse than ribs, mate? That cheers me up no end, I'll agree inside of arms is a bastard and I could of cried, but I didn't so I'm inspired
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

well i got half sleeve full wrap round it kinda goes onto back in haida tribal on me right arm, all me right calf I got me daughters name and roses, i got tribal on the ribs, i got chineese behind me ear... the the left arm is guna be sleeved up.

By full wrap round in mean the inside of the arm is covered too as there are many a pussy out there that bottles gtting the inside of the arm done... most painful place for me would prob be the shin!
    kavik2
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  kavik2 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 pm

The worst has to be Alan Belchers Susan Boyle tattoo on his left arm, it is a really good likeness to Subo, but WTF I didnt know she was that popular in America.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Really? I thought she was more popular stateside?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 pm

kavik2 wrote:The worst has to be Alan Belchers Susan Boyle tattoo on his left arm, it is a really good likeness to Subo, but WTF I didnt know she was that popular in America.

Post of the year!
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 am

ppozma wrote:
    Once Mohawked Pete wrote:Got a fair bit of ink myself.

Right shoulder (Celtic work) and forearm (Dragon), left arm abstract black (pretty much 80% of my sleeve), Stomach (Graffiti artwork, from navel to pecs), both thighs (again solid black abstract art). All of them self-designed and again, I'm one of the fortunate few that can count several tattooists as close friends.

With regards to pain, it's pretty much a personal thing, I found the inside of the upper arms to be the most painful (including ribs).
    Just to clarify, you found inside of arms worse than ribs, mate? That cheers me up no end, I'll agree inside of arms is a bastard and I could of cried, but I didn't so I'm inspired

Yeah. It's been about 8yrs since my stomach/chest piece, and that definitely stung, but, the inside of my bicep (extends to within an inch and a half of my armpit) knacked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am