THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Andrei Arlovski interview... long!

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Andrei Arlovski interview... long! Empty Andrei Arlovski interview... long!

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm

http://mmabay.co.uk/Video%2001038.html

Arlovski confirms he is in EA MMA, Also confirms he is training with Greg Jackson and says that he was scheduled to fight Overeem at Dynamite!! 2009 before Ironhead was put in as replacement... I wonder what the story is behind that. Says he would be open to coming back to UFC to fight Nelson! Id watch that rematch. Also said that he would be open to fight in Strikeforce.

Ive always liked Arlovski, I felt really bad the Rogers fight was stopped, I think he would have wanted to take another shot or 2 as im sure every TKO'd figher who wasnt out of it would! I raelly hope he can make a successfull return, It would pain me to see him KO'd again. Werdum and his 1st fight was boring but Id like to see a rematch so he can get back to the top 10. Id also like to see him fight Bigfoot in Strikeforce. I hope he gets signed soon by someone soon!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am