THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Fedor vs Aleks Sparing...

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Fedor vs Aleks Sparing... Empty Fedor vs Aleks Sparing...

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

I know most of you have probabally seen Videos of Aleks and Fedor training for their up and coming fights but this is a new one to me Fedor vs Aleks doing a big of Boxing sparing.

http://www.mmalinker.com/viewer/20302/i/Fedor_and_Aleksander_Emelianenko_Sparring.html

Fedor looks Great, Really good movement, if he can outstrike Aleks like that he should be able to comfortabally do the same with Rogers. IMO Rogers isnt the Striker Aleks is, he is undefeated etc.. but at a completley different level. Aleks has some of the best hands in Heavyweight MMA I think, His Boxing has looked very slick for a 6"6 255lbs guy! Fedor looks awsome slipping those punches! Id love to see him batter Rogers on the feet!!

Heres a less seen Sambo video.. Its a an older video but one Ive just seen myself, Some cool slams, Aleks actually does quite well tapping Fedor! But it must be tough having a Big Bro like Fedor beating on you! Sambo is one hell of an entertaining sport, I only found out that the Red button on your remote lets you watch whatever sport you want at the Olympics! Ill be watching the Sambo in 2012..

http://www.mmalinker.com/search/aleksander/MR/1/0/21/15768/i/Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Aleksander_E_vs_Vladmir_Voronov.html

This is the one everybody has probabally seen but I like it because Aleks comes across as a real scumbag by pretending to shake his brothers hand then slaming him!! what a move good going Aleks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R573D0bCx5w

Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fedor vs Aleks Sparing... Empty Re: Fedor vs Aleks Sparing...

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

Sheet! How good does Fedor look there?

Really impressed with fedors movement. Was a little concerned about the forthcoming fight with Rogers, but, Cannot really see him laying a glove on FE.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 am

Glad someone enjoyed the highlights! Fedors Boxing looks great, People say he looked bad against AA but if you watch it again AA bearly lays a glove on him, You dont need to slip a punch by a mile... just a Inch or a cm will do! I watched a close up a while back and was shocked at how little landed. I think Fedor will come out swinging I dont think he will counterpunch Brett...

Have you seen the Photo shoot? there is some size difference, Brett looke in decent shape... Im really looking forward to seeing Fedor back in action, It will have been quite a lay off for him.

Aleks didnt do half bad in the Grappling, I think he will Maul Ivanov, I really doubt Ivanov will make it out of the 1st round!!
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 am

Yeah dude. I think a lot was made about the AA fight. I have a feeling tha Fedor wanted to make a statement there. For all the talk of Roach training, I didn't see any danger at all from AA, FE seemed to be in control all the way.

With regards to Alex. Can only see one result there. Just a matter of how long, but, I've been wrong before.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:53 am

Dunno if anyone saw Fedor grapple with Mousasi but it would seem that he's actually getting better if that's possible. He toyed with Mousasi.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm

i saw it, its difficult to tell how hard they really were trying, at one point it looked like mousasi let go of an armbar though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am