THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Lesnar KO'd in sparing?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Lesnar KO'd in sparing? Empty Lesnar KO'd in sparing?

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm

What do people make of this? Brett Rogers apparently KO'd Lesnar twice in training... Rogers is the undefeated Strikeforce fighter who KO'd Arlovski recently.

http://sherdog.net/forums/f44/brett-rogers-i-kod-brock-lesnar-twice-i-thought-id-killed-him-1016471/

"I pushed him a bit to elaborate and he explained that when everyone got wind at the gym about Brock getting a title shot a few people thought it was too early and brock should not take it. He said "he didnt feel brock should take a fight not because he hadnt earned it but that Brock just was not quite ready for a fighter like Randy Couture."

Regardless Brock Lesnar agreed and he started helping Brock get ready for the fight. Being one of the HWs at the camp with good striking he was asked to be one of brocks sparring partners for the striking. He told me had been doing some Light Sparring and he cliped Brock with a grazing hook and Knocked him out.

"it was not a major ko but it was a quick flash ko ya know man i didnt put a whole lot on there I honestly was taking it light" he told me Brock got really upset and accused Brett of being jealous and got really angry but the trainers cooled things down and he didnt think much more of it.

"The next time we were sparring I could feel a lot of tension still working with Brock and ya know, He really started trying to hit me hard, I mean I understand he is training for a title fight and i have no problems sparring real hard but man, He was trying to really take my head off ya know.

"I told him to chill out after the first round and the second round he did the same thing, I dont want to brag or seem like a jerk man but Enough is enough so I tagged him real good and dropped him he was out cold like stiff cold for a second i thought i had killed him either way i just went to the back grabbed my stuff and told the trainers i was done with the place.

"when i left brock was still lying on the floor. At that point I thought about it and decided training there was gonna be too much of a distraction."
    Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Lesnar KO'd in sparing? Empty Re: Lesnar KO'd in sparing?

Post  Fedorable Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 pm

God I hope this is true. Rogers if nothin else has hands like fucking sledgehammers and anyone gets tagged by him they will feel it.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

found out it was all made up!!! damn those Sherdog rumurs!!! I dont usually but into them but I believed that one!!!
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

Haha, I thought it was real before you said otherwise. Funny read although I think Lesner would murder Rogers if they ever fought.
    great_ginger_10
    great_ginger_10
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  great_ginger_10 Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 am

There were loads of rumours about both Randy and Nog getting Ko'd more that once in training flying around the other day on Sherdog. Have to take everything on there with a pinch of salt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:14 am