THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+5
Shanemc
manschesthair_utd
rudeboyben84
redmeanie77
Ginginho
9 posters

K-1 - anyone watching? some SPOILERS

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

K-1 - anyone watching?  some SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: K-1 - anyone watching? some SPOILERS

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Laughing I just can't picture Skelton hugging his way through a K1 fight. I did notice that he'd been in the ring with some good fighters though. Was he as dull in K1?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

K-1 - anyone watching?  some SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: K-1 - anyone watching? some SPOILERS

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 pm

No K-1 forces all action, its far less tollerant to hugging than boxing, thats why I generally find it the most entertaining. Skelton want that bad, Ill see if I can dig out a few old fights. Although im more of an MMA fan because of the variety in fights I gotta say K-1 never fails to entertain.

Anfields thats fair enough Aerts is a total Legend. You a fan of the Dutch Lumberjack? I though he had a real future in K-1 when he dropped weight recently but Badr dismantled him, that jumping kick was awsome. Think him and JLB are done as top contenders. Glad he picked up the win today although I havnt seen the fight.

There isnt enough new blood in K-1. Apart from Badr its just the same guys getting older!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Yeah i was hoping Aerts would do well. But he's too old. Still a top 10 fighter though. I'd like to see Aerts and JLB have one last fight against each other and then they could both retire. Aerts is 3-0 against JLB. It'd be a chance for JLB to go out on a high.

And Hari can't even beat the old guys! The next generation of K1 is going to be weak!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 pm