THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
wilksdaman
redmeanie77
6 posters

TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler)

Poll

What do u think about TUF 10?

[ 0 ]
    TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_lcap0%TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_lcap29%TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_lcap29%TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 3 ]
    TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_lcap42%TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_rcap [42%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_lcap0%TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) Empty TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler)

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

The final episode will 2 semis

Roy-Mcsweeney
    Big baby-Schaub

http://www.mmator.com/tuf-10-episode-12---the-final-hour-video-t14587.html

Enjoy
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) Empty Re: TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler)

Post  wilksdaman Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Mcsweeney......What a jackass.

Schaub shut Marcus DOWN! To recover from being fully mounted by someone that big and strong and then to win in that kind of fashion, impressive.

I call Schaub to beat Nelson via TKO in the first.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler) Empty Re: TUF 10 Episode 12- The final hour link (spoiler)

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Schaub is certainly looking a talent, he was down in all 3 of his fights but came back and won in style,i just think Roy might be too good for him.
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:02 am

Overall I was extremely disappointed in TUF 10. The level of fighter was simply terrible. The fact that McSweeney made it to the semis shows what a poor pool of talent they had. McSweeny isn't an MMA fighter. He should maybe try his hand at K1 but he's not even good enough for that.

Having said that I do think that Brendan is a class above the rest. He's a rough diamond as he's only new to the sport but I think following TUF he will join a good camp and they will iron out his weaknesses and turn him into an excellent fighter.

Kimbo was a revelation at a personal level but ultimately he didn't win a fight and didn't impress at all in the cage. I think it was good for him to come across as a nice genuine person on the show but he did nothing to make his doubters think he has anything to offer MMA.

Big Country won all his fights by taking his opponent down lying on them, Tying up an arm and punching till the ref stopped it. Hardly impressive and I think Dana only said he was impressed at the end was because he made the final and Dana has to big him up now.

Big Baby will hopefully stick at it. He has a suspect chin but with his size and power and with a decent camp he could become a decent fighter.

Mittrione is an arse and shouldn't be allowed to fight in the UFC. The guy has no heart for it.

Special mention to Justin Wren who I thought actually beat Nelson but you can't help thinking he would never be a force at HW due to his size. I really think the UFC should introduce something like a crusier weight where guys between 205 and 230 can fight.

Ultimately TUF 10 is also a disappointment as the coaches aren't going to fight. I would have loved to have seen Rampage and Rashad go at it but unfortunately Hollywood came calling. Maybe when he comes back he should rename himself Quinton "Hollywood" Jackson??

Brendan for the win in the finale!!

santa
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Schaub is looking good he is going to give Roy a good fight but i think roy will beat him like he has the rest by getting the takedown and pounding on him but i think it will be close
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd have liked to have voted for 'I expected better', 'terrible' and 'Kimbo sucks'.

Schaub v Nelson should make for an interesting final.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 pm

I dont think you were the only one that wanted to vote for those 3 Moose. Smile

I want Schaub to win, Roy is good but he wont add much to HW division, he is 33 and we already know what he can bring, he lost to Rothwell, Arlovski , Monson, and his image is not good for the sport.

Schaub is only 26, undefeated(fought cans i know) and if he can beat Roy and keep improving he could well do a forrest griffin and get to top after few years... who knows?
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 pm

I reckon Roy will take him Schaub down, control him with his weight and rain in blows until it gets stopped. Hope I'm wrong. Having said that, it would be funny to see Dana have to hand over the contract to Roy.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:11 pm

A really awful group of fighters. Nelson is by far the best fighter on the show. Schaub, Wren and Rogers all have good careers ahead of them but none will ever be a contender IMO.

Kimbo saved this season. The only reason people watched was Kimbo. Well, maybe a bit of Rashad too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am