THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
KJGould
Moose Stuff For Money...
sunthunder
7 posters

Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun.

sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun. Empty Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun.

Post  sunthunder Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:53 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/2716646/Watch-Fedor-Emelianenko-fight-Brett-Rogers-live-with-The-Sun.html

WATCH Fedor Emelianenko battle Brett Rogers live on SunSport!
    This weekend's big mixed martial arts clash pits The Last Emperor against top-ranked contender Rogers in a bout no true followers of the sport can afford to miss.

Emelianenko reportedly turned down a £5million-per-fight deal with the UFC to sign with rival promotion Strikeforce earlier this year.

And fans can see why he is regarded as the world's best heavyweight fighter by tuning in for his showdown with American ace Rogers.

It'll cost you about the price of a pint of beer (£3.60) to watch the whole fight card and coverage will start at 2am GMT on Sunday.

Other bouts on the bill include Gegard Mousasi taking on ex-Pride star Rameau Sokoudjou, while former UFC heavyweight Fabricio Werdum battles Junior Silva.

Highly-rated welterweight Jake Shields will also be in action when he takes on Jason "Mayhem" Miller.

I'll gladly pay £3.60 for a quality stream. Nice going Sun.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun. Empty Re: Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun.

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Is it on Bravo on Sunday night?
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun. Empty Re: Fedor vs Rogers streaming live on The Sun.

Post  sunthunder Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 pm

It is, yes.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Good stuff, think I'm going to try and avoid the results.
    KJGould
    KJGould
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KJGould Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

My internet tends to conk out at that time (don't ask) so I'll catch it Sunday.

And it wasn't £5 million a fight, it was $5million and that was an estimate including a share of potential PPV buys and not base salary.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 pm

I am planning on watching this event live, i usually watch strikeforce cards the day after but i want to know is it easier to find streams for strikeforce than it is for UFC?

Considering that Strikeforce isnt on PPV, there should be a good few decent links that last for this event. Justintv maybe?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 pm

As a Liverpool fan i refuse to read the S*n. But i think i might take them up on their offer tonight. I hope they do this for all events!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Just had a look, it's not actually the Sun who are showing it. Great stuff!
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Like Anfield i'm taking up this offer £3.60 for HQ stream is pretty good and a trusted and legal website too so i'm happy to pay as much as i want to wait until it is being shown on bravo i know i can not avoid any so called spoilers Laughing .
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm

The way i'm looking at it is that it's 3.60 ppv fee. The quality from the site is top class by the looks of things. I'm delighted with this.

Thanks for the link Sunthunder!

Now, i just need to find a good stream for the Haye fight.
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I would normally have no problems streaming an event like this on justin.tv or wherever, but this is such a small price to pay for not having to worry about losing your stream, and it's nice to support a smaller organisation for once. They should consider doing this for Dream/Sengoku.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm

i agree. I'd happily pay £10 per month to see the Dream, Sengoku and Strikeforce events and have perfect quality constant streams that won't drop off when the main event is starting.

Happy days.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 am

For anyone still looking for a place to watch the event tonight, the original link is not working.

So use this one:

http://www.omnisport.tv/page/FedorVRogers?WT.mc_id=Affthesunmmanov
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 am

30 mins until this starts i cant wait

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:47 am