THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end Empty Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 pm

-Thales Leites def. Jeremy Horn via split decision - Superior Challenge 7

-Ronny Markes def. Paulo Filho via unanimous decision - International Fighter Championship
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end Empty Re: Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Been said many times before but is Filho now pfficially the biggest waste of talent in MMA (maybe the whole of combat sports) history?
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end Empty Re: Couple of non Zuffa results this w.end

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue May 03, 2011 11:50 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Been said many times before but is Filho now pfficially the biggest waste of talent in MMA (maybe the whole of combat sports) history?

Yes.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

Filho = Done!

He's never been the same since Sonnen destroyed him.

He should be top 3 in the world at 185, instead he's not top 20 at any weight class.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Wed May 04, 2011 9:55 am

Not to surprised with Filho losing to Markes the guy could have a good future he comes out the Nova Uniao camp and is the current Shooto Brazil LHW Champion certainly the type of fighter I would love to see in Bellator.

The Paulo Filho of today is a sorry sight to see It is amazing to see him lose to fighters like of Markes & de Lima If you told me that a few years ago I would think you are on crack probably like the modern day Paulo Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 am