THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour

Primetime
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour  Empty Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour

Post  Primetime Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Following some recent confusion regarding the UK broadcasting of Strikeforce events, Ariel Helwani cleared up the situation on this weeks 'The MMA Hour'

Strikeforce events will air exclusively on Primetime, ch480 on Sky, online at www.primetimelive.co.uk and selected events on Virgin Media 'On Demand'

Strikeforce Challengers will air FREE this Saturday at 7pm UK time and will be followed on April 9th by the card headlined by Diaz vs Daley live on Pay Per View

You can get full details on www.primetimelive.co.uk
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour  Empty Re: Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 pm

But what if I want to watch it at a sociable time without having to pay anything, broadcast in HD on a channel that doesn't have a track record of poor service and incompetency?

What do I do then? Dickhead.
    Primetime
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour  Empty Re: Ariel Helwani confirms Primetime as UK Broadcaster for Strikeforce on The MMA Hour

Post  Primetime Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Mryzyz wrote:But what if I want to watch it at a sociable time without having to pay anything, broadcast in HD on a channel that doesn't have a track record of poor service and incompetency?

What do I do then? Dickhead.

Strikeforce events are broadcast at a variety of times to suit, the Challengers event will be broadcast at 7pm and our Pay Per View events are shown live and then repeated for purchasers at a variety of convenient times. If you purchase online you can also view on demand. We are always happy to help and you can contact our customer service team directly on 08448429844
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Hmm, that sounds fun.

Or I could just download a torrent for free with no ordering or registration hassle, with better picture quality and the ability to watch whenever, forever.

I bet it isn't part of Skys marketing strategy to try to solicit individual buys from online forum members by engaging them each directly.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Nice of Primetime to take my comment about Ariel Helwani from the previous topic they made about being the home of Strikeforce and create a new topic passing it off as their own information, well done lads!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 pm