THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson?

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson? Empty Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson?

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

There are a few rumours floating around...

Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson? CHAEL
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson? Empty Re: Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson?

Post  Sheldan Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Evans has denied that he has left, although has admitted that he's thinking about it. I suppose he must think that there must be a bit of bad blood there with Jones taking his title shot, his own fault for sitting on the sidelines for a year instead of fighting, karma's a bitch.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson? Empty Re: Rashad Evans to leave team Jackson?

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Latest from Rashad, for some reason I can't view the video though...

What’s gonna happen is, the team’s are gonna split apart. If I know there’s a chance I’m training with Jon and Greg’s training with Jon, I’m not gonna train with Greg any more, EVER again. Because I need my coach to always be able to coach me no matter who I’m gonna fight. If he can’t do that, I don’t feel that there’s a use for me having him as my coach.
    http://www.cagepotato.com/update-on-the-evans-jones-situation-if-he-fights-bones-rashad-wants-greg-jackson-to-choose-sides/
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I think this was on the cards TBH I don't think Rashad needs Jackson as much as others will think.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Rashad will be better off without Jackson. He should go to Portland and train with Sonnen and the Team Quest lads.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am