THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

UFC 126 Card of the year?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC 126 Card of the year? Empty UFC 126 Card of the year?

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am

Less than a month to what could be card of the year then.

Shame they dont show any Miguel Torres Hl's with the rest of them, Bring on Torres vs KID in 2011 as FOTY I say! KID is going to be a contender at 135 and so is Torres if they win.

Two of the most entertaining Brits in Kelly and Taylor as well, always been a big fan of Kelly and Cerrone is a huge fight in his career at Lw.

Bones and Bader will produce a possible number 1 contender, its a fight between two of the guys seen as the future of the devision, its like if JDS and Cain had of fought before Cain held the title. For me I cant see Bones loosing to a guy IMO Nog still looking sub par beat. Bones has demolished everyone in such a crazy style recently I think he is a future champ as long as he can keep a wreslter as physical as bader off him. If he cant maby he needs to do an Overeem and go lift some weights with his Big brothers till he is a Monster. Im calling Bones KO Think he is challenging for the Lhw Belt if not the Hw belt in a couple of years.

And the one ive been calling for ages, Belfort KO'ing Anderson. After Sonnen dropped anderson by coming forward throwing a straight I think I forsee how this one is finishing
    Forrest Vs Franklin is the one that could be fight of the year, Franklin has got to close the distance and he is a fighter that will definatley do it so I see Exchanges. Like they say in the Buildup Forrest is just the bigger guy, similar in a few ways, a weight class apart size wise.

Wink
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC 126 Card of the year? Empty Re: UFC 126 Card of the year?

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

It's the best UFC card in a long time but I don't think it'll be card of the year.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 am

yeah good card like anfield says best for a while, i just hope it lives up to expectations. the fight im looking forword to most is franklin/griffen. the belfort/silva fight better be good as we have waited ages for it to happen.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:01 pm

COME ON BELFORT DO IT FOR EVERY MMA FAN OUT THERE!!! SMASH HIS FACE INTO THE CONVAS!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:25 pm