THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

Lawler vs Diaz or Jacare?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Lawler vs Diaz or Jacare? Empty Lawler vs Diaz or Jacare?

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 pm

http://mmabay.co.uk/lawler%20back%20in%20december.html

Robbie Lawler is coming back to strikeforce in December and looks like Diaz could be in the mix to fight him too. I heard about Jacare but Diaz is new to me. I think Either guy is going to beat him. Also I take it Diaz wants to stay at 185?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Lawler vs Diaz or Jacare? Empty Re: Lawler vs Diaz or Jacare?

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 pm

I think Diaz will make his decision about weight groups when he sees what happens with Shields and the Strikeforce MW title. I think the dream for them is to hold titles at the same time, so if Shields beats Miller, Diaz will go for the 170 belt. If Miller wins, Shields will drop to 170 and Diaz will go after Miller.

If they both helds belts and then Gilbert Melendez was to beat The Punk whenever they finally get to fight, all three belts would belong to the Cesar Gracie camp. And when Fedor gets his hands on the Strikeforce belt then all 5 belts will be in 2 camps.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:40 am