THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed Empty Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 pm

http://www.mmareel.com/2010/11/frank-shamrock-sets-up-anti-bullying.html

You heard it here first, Frank Shamrock gets bullied everyday, apparently he gets bullied so much that he has even gone to the measure of setting up a website and 24/7 hotline for those who suffer bullying.

This may be seen as credible if it was anyone except Frank Shamrock, the website seems like a hastily thrown together cash in, hell it even looks worse than this site, the video provided by frank on the page is him in front of a webcam and looks a bit suspect. I thought it was a joke at first.

Frank trained with Mike Swick for quite a while and the site has sent his former sparring partner Swick overboard, he had this to say via his own Facebook page.

"ARE YOU KIDDING FRANK SHAMROCK!?!? I have seen it all now! I usually keep my mouth shut and stay far away from any controversy or disputes with other fighters but this is too much! Frank Shamrock started a foundation to fight bullies because he was cyber-bullied?"

I agree with Swick here, something seems fishy. He then went on to say:

"OMG thats ironic considering he was the biggest bully at our gym until we had to split him from our team. I cant even list the fighters on the team that were injured and hurt by him and that he passed out in chokes even after they tapped. This is like making the drug dealer a cop so he can help them get more drug dealers. This is like dropping salt into an open flesh wound right before spilling alcohol into it too."

So looks like Frank Shamrock is a straight up scumbag, and to me his site looks like nothing more than a vehicle for his own public image, watch the video below and you'll see what i mean. I never knock anybody trying but damn Frank did you really need to set up this site?!

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed Empty Re: Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed

Post  efils_god Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 pm

oh dear oh dear...

for some reason the way he talks reminds me of 'Rex-Kwon-Do'!

On another note, i forget - is Swick still in the UFC? I think he was cut right?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed Empty Re: Frank Shamrock sets up anti bullying website. Mike Swick not impressed

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I thought swick was just out Ill with a stomach problem or something?

I can't ever remember hearing that he had been cut,if he has i must of missed it.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

no swick wasnt cut he is ill, he is ready to fight around april i think.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

"I decided to start Stand Up Together, a global campaign for change. I believe that education, opportunity and community will make that change in our world. "

Er, Frank, its called StandTogether, not Stand UP Together. Doesn't even know the name of his "charity", whole thing reeks of suspicion.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 pm

hey axe what you listening too on that pic? lol!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Swick is sick and not ready to fight til April??? Really not sure where you're getting that nonsense from. Swick is fighting at Fight for the Troops in late January. On the prelims where he belongs.

Swick is a second rate fighter and a he's a dick. When all the AKA fighters refused to sign agreements for the licensing of the UFC's video game, Swick ran off and signed it to protect his own skin and hung all his team-mates out to dry. He's not popular at AKA and I wouldn't believe his stories about Shamrock for a second.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:Swick is sick and not ready to fight til April??? Really not sure where you're getting that nonsense from. Swick is fighting at Fight for the Troops in late January. On the prelims where he belongs.

Swick is a second rate fighter and a he's a dick. When all the AKA fighters refused to sign agreements for the licensing of the UFC's video game, Swick ran off and signed it to protect his own skin and hung all his team-mates out to dry. He's not popular at AKA and I wouldn't believe his stories about Shamrock for a second.

was a while ago i last checked his status, what weight will his fight be at i heard he wanted to move to his more suitable weight.
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:23 pm

And who is he fighting?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

He's fighting a can called David Mitchell at Welterweight. Mitchell lost to TJ Waldburger at UFN - Nate The Grease vs Palhares.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:21 am