THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Don Frye caption contest winner....

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Don Frye caption contest winner.... Empty Don Frye caption contest winner....

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 am

Worth a thread of its own....

Don Frye caption contest winner.... 120_Don_Frye_and_Hooters_girls

I wish I could tell you that the girls fought the good fight, and the Frye let them be. I wish I could tell you that - but hooters is no fairy-tale world. They never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for a while - hooters life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, the girls would show up with fresh bruises. The Frye kept at them - sometimes they were able to distract him with wings and beer and that little twirly stool thing they do, sometimes not. And that's how it went for the girls - that was their routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for them, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of them...

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Don Frye caption contest winner.... Empty Re: Don Frye caption contest winner....

Post  the_king Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

if its captions you want how about.

"im in amarillo god dammit i used my gun to shoot the bird to my left then used her blackberry to tell her man she wont be home"
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Don Frye caption contest winner.... Empty Re: Don Frye caption contest winner....

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Hooters just isn't up to scratch anymore. 3 hooters girls and only 1 has a decent set on her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:48 pm