THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
efils_god
Ginginho
6 posters

MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is.....

Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is..... Empty MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is.....

Post  Ginginho Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 am

Well well well. What a way to see off the WEC!! And especially for someone who claimed not to have heard of many of the fighters on that card.

Congratulations to The_Axe_Emperor who walks away with the prize cheers cheers cheers . I thought I might have a dilemma on my hands as his UFC entry was late, but even if I made his UFC prelim picks worth zero(6 fights), the margin of victory was so great that he still would have won.

Axe, please PM me your address and I will get it in the mail as soon as I can. I don't know when I will be able to send it but you should hopefully have it early next year. Large or Medium?? T-Shirt size please as I already know how you like your women... Razz

I will hopefully have a table out soon but I will say that the leader now has a 50 point lead heading into the last round - the next 3 players are all within 65 points of each other.

I will post the NY cards shortly. I will get them up early so you can start thinking about them but they will evolve as the fights get finalised, especially the Japanese ones. They will be posted separately and there will be a couple of extras thrown in to try to spice it up a bit.
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is..... Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is.....

Post  efils_god Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 am

Wow i reckon Moose pulled away from us this round then....!?
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is..... Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 21 and the winner is.....

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

How the hell have i done that??? Beginners luck i think rabbit

How do i PM you mate?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Congratulations Axe,nice 1 mate

man my last few rds have been crap,I'm praying for a last good rd,I'll be gutted if I slip out of the top 3 at the death.

Nice 1 Gin
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:How the hell have i done that??? Beginners luck i think rabbit

How do i PM you mate?

Go to the memberlist, find my name and click on the gray bar above my details. You should get the option there.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 am

Or do it the easy way, just click on his name on one of his posts and the dropdown menu will give you the option?
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

Did you get my PM Ging?
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Did you get my PM Ging?

Yep all good - you won by 75 points and picked 17 out of the 22 winners correctly - a damn fine effort

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Shit the bed Shocked

I'll offer a sig bet with you all that i can't do that again?
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:42 pm

What's the overall table looking like?
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Moose Stuff For Money... wrote:What's the overall table looking like?

I don't have time to do the full table but the top 4 looks like this....

Name Points
    Moose Stuff For Money... 4185
    efils_god 4135
    payneNglory1 4110
    manschesthair_utd 4070

The winner is most likely to come from these guys - redmeanie77/Brown Pride is next on 3855

I think last year payne was down by 60 odd points leading into the last round and won it so it is still quite open

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am