THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren Empty Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Universal Soldier:A New Beggining

Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren 1079
    Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren Universal_soldiers-2
    Shot in Bulgaria, the film stars Van Damme and Lundgren as former Vietnam War comrades Luc Deveraux and Andrew Scott turned enemies who kills each other, but are then brought back from the dead as super soldiers. In the first movie, the two men locked horns once again post-death. In this third installment, they re-team to go after a crazed Chechen nationalist with nuclear-ish weapons. Things go bad when Scott, of course, goes on the fritz and only Deveraux can take him down, downtown. It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it.

Also I noticed Mike Pyle is in it also.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren Empty Re: Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm

I lost track of the universal soilder films after the 1st one.. didnt JCVD's character get turned human again?? really crap series apart from the 1st one which was an enjoyable acton movie, Another JCVD straight to DVD movie Id say!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren Empty Re: Arlovski to star in movie with Van Damme and Lundgren

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:20 pm

I only ever saw the first one myself and to be honest it was that long ago I can't really remember that much about it.
    The only Van Damme films I really enjoyed were Bloodsport and Kickboxer and to be fair I was about 9 or 10 when they came out.
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

I haven't even seen any footage, but just by looking at the photo I can tell it will be an absolute turd of a movie.

Now lets see Arlovski in a 300 sequel
    Laughing
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:I only ever saw the first one myself and to be honest it was that long ago I can't really remember that much about it.
    The only Van Damme films I really enjoyed were Bloodsport and Kickboxer and to be fair I was about 9 or 10 when they came out.
    loo

only seen bloodsport myself but was a fun film with some good action scenes in it i have heard kickboxer is good but never got round to watching it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:44 pm