THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

Bellator 25 Results

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Bellator 25 Results Empty Bellator 25 Results

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm

MAIN CARD

Dan Hornbuckle def. Brad Blackburn via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
    Good fun fight,both were swinging for all 3 rds,it was meet in the middle,CRACK,CRACK,CRACK,seperate and then repeat,Dan IMO was the deserving winner.
    Damian Grabowski def. Scott Barrett via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
    Grabarseski was not impressive at all against a really poor one dimensional fighter,he showed some skills but overall he was very lucky to come away with the win,I'd of probably gave the fight to Barrett 29-28 but all barrett realy did is take him down and set up camp,absolutely awful fight,I'd back Grove to easily beat Grabarseski if they meet after that showing.
    Cole Konrad def. Rogent Lloret via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
    Zoila Frausto def. Jessica Pene via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
    Frausto didn't give us another highlight reel KO like she did against Rosie but she easily won this fight,she was just to good on the feet.Pene was constantly trying to get her to the ground by going for the clinch,but Frausto was just far to strong and shrugged her of with ease.Pene was sensible though by not giving frausto much space to throw her strikes or I think this would of been over early,but overall a very easy win for Frausto.

PRELIMINARY CARD

Torrance Taylor def. Shonie Carter via unanimous decision
    Brian Gassaway def. Kevin Knabjian via unanimous decision
    Kenny Robertson def. John Kolosci via submission (keylock) – Round 2
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Bellator 25 Results Empty Re: Bellator 25 Results

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:Damian Grabowski def. Scott Barrett via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
    Grabarseski was not impressive at all against a really poor one dimensional fighter,he showed some skills but overall he was very lucky to come away with the win,I'd of probably gave the fight to Barrett 29-28 but all barrett realy did is take him down and set up camp,absolutely awful fight,I'd back Grove to easily beat Grabarseski if they meet after that showing.
    I was happy to see Grabowski get the decision, although I agree he didn't look good. Barrett would have stunk up his next fight as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm