THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow Empty UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

November 13th will see the UFC head back to Germany for their 122nd event. Though no headlining bouts have been announced, it was made clear that European prospect Pascal Krauss will make his welterweight debut with the promotion.

Krauss, who is undefeated in nine professional bouts has yet to learn who his opponent will be. The unbeaten standout has signed a four fight contract with the promotion.

Krauss has finished all nine of his opponents; earning seven submission victories and two technical knockouts.

The event is likely to take place at the Konig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. Where fellow German mixed martial artist Dennis Siver is also expected to appear on the card.

I've not got to hear much about Krauss over here,all I know about him is from what I have read from that Sherdog prospect watch,and that he wants to become the German Micheal Bisping Very Happy

http://www.sherdog.com/news/r/Sherdog-Prospect-Watch-Pascal-Krauss-25873

His record and his training sounds very good,so can anyone shed anymore light on him,is he good and will he justify the hype thats building around him in the UFC?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow Empty Re: UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow Empty Re: UFC Heading Back To Germany, New Prospect In Tow

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Krauss is a guy who i have heard about a year ago as being a good prospect, however i never really followed him or intrest in him. So i dont know.

Other guys ive been told about to keep an eye on ayear ago who are now in UFC were Phil Davis (of course) and also UFC new HW Chad Corvin. Not man people know about Chad, but a good few hardcore MMA fans who are friends of mine are convinced he's going to be a star. From what i have seen the guy is an absolute beast. He was supposed to fight at UFC 113 but was taken off ofr some reason.

Im going to find out more about Krauss, and watch some fights of his though.
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:Krauss is a guy who i have heard about a year ago as being a good prospect, however i never really followed him or intrest in him. So i dont know.

Other guys ive been told about to keep an eye on ayear ago who are now in UFC were Phil Davis (of course) and also UFC new HW Chad Corvin. Not man people know about Chad, but a good few hardcore MMA fans who are friends of mine are convinced he's going to be a star. From what i have seen the guy is an absolute beast. He was supposed to fight at UFC 113 but was taken off ofr some reason.

Im going to find out more about Krauss, and watch some fights of his though.

Likewise, I saw some of Corvin on Youtube he looks awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 am