THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+6
Moose Stuff For Money...
rudeboyben84
Once Mohawked Pete
The_Axe_Emperor
mikeyboybisping
wilksdaman
10 posters

Fighter Highlight Vault

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Fighter Highlight Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighter Highlight Vault

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Your a legend mate, my fav Hl video, got you my vote to be a Mod! the Zelg fight would have been a good way to bow out wouldnt it? Fighting on has ruined his legacy a bit looking at where Whitemate is now! Laughing

I wonder if he has one more in him? He isnt officially retired as far as I know. I was trying to add Mark Coleman on facebook because Id love to know what he thought about a Lhw fight against him in japan as a retirement fight, After UFC cutting him after 1 bad performance I reckon he should Retire in Japan because they probabally still have love for him!

Mach Sakurai needs a win bad and even though he is Ww now I think Saku would ideally like a fight at 185. It would be good to end a 4 fight loosing spree. That Whitemare headkick loss was lake Crocop vs Gonzaga, it just ended him as a fighter. Crying or Very sad

I was going to ask someone or a Couple of people to help with the rankings? Maby 4 of us could do all 8 weights is if someone dared try to catch up with what has been going on in Flyweight MMA these past 15 or so years they could just take care of Flyweight! You being most up to date with Japanese MMA and them being more prominant in lower weights id hope youd stick your neck on the line for 125, 135 or 145! Laughing
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 pm

its hard to say about Mach, the Zaromskis loss aside...the Gono loss was the only really bad one.
    He looked good against Diaz, cracking him on the jaw, taking him down...but he made a mistake by rolling into the cage to escape the armbar.(ironic considering he was one of the guys pulling for DREAM to use the cage).
    He was robbed in his last fight against Jason High, plain and simple!

I dont think his training is that great, he runs his own gym and most of the better guys there fight in "the outsider" or have bad records in shooto. He has trained at AMC pankration, he needs to do that more.

Saku and Mach are 2 legend and thats a fight i can see them making. Mach probably takes it.

I'll have a go at the flyweight rankings.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:its hard to say about Mach, the Zaromskis loss aside...the Gono loss was the only really bad one.
    He looked good against Diaz, cracking him on the jaw, taking him down...but he made a mistake by rolling into the cage to escape the armbar.(ironic considering he was one of the guys pulling for DREAM to use the cage).
    He was robbed in his last fight against Jason High, plain and simple!

I dont think his training is that great, he runs his own gym and most of the better guys there fight in "the outsider" or have bad records in shooto. He has trained at AMC pankration, he needs to do that more.

Saku and Mach are 2 legend and thats a fight i can see them making. Mach probably takes it.

I'll have a go at the flyweight rankings.

Nice one mate, post any good fights or links to fighers Sherdog page, love to have a look at some 125ers, OK so I need to Round up 2 more for the Rankings then!

Mach to beat Saku id say too, I think Mach has fought in Japan his whole career hasnt he? Its a shame he would fight in the US, Id kill to see him have a crack at a Bellator tournament.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:42 pm