THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Impact FC £9.95 on Primetime any and a nice rumour.

George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Impact FC £9.95 on Primetime any and a nice rumour. Empty Impact FC £9.95 on Primetime any and a nice rumour.

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm sure most know This Nice looking card in Oz is this weekend will be on Primetime (SKY 480) I purchased the Moosin Event from Primetime back in may no problem no hassles (although I have heard many horror stories from people booking the Froch fights, just a little advice book at least a day before) just a little reminder.....

The main reason I'm posting is a little tidbit I have heard, rumour has it Bravo are going to ditch Strikeforce due to dire ratings (what a surprise they haven't exactly promoted the shows well have they ?) the word is Primetime will pick up the Showtime broadcasts (no word on CBS shows) and offer them on a PPV basis similar to what they are doing with the Super 6 also on Showtime by sometime later in the year.

Again I will stress this is only a rumour I have heard.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:32 pm