THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
poz
manschesthair_utd
6 posters

ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW Empty ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 pm

heres the link.

https://www.youtube.com/onefcmma

it starts at 8pm local time, so 1pm in the UK.
    not available here, but ill be at the fights anwyays Smile
    here is the card:
    ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW 542756_370446846311910_173291132694150_1141006_1272337950_n

whats your thoughts about ONE FC, in terms of the fights on the card and in terms of the company itself?
    personaly i cant wait to see the likes of Manhoef and Kawajiri live in action after watching them fight for so many years.
    and i think the company is rising very very fast right now.
    by the way on the youtube channel they have trailers for the individual fights you should watch if you dont know those guys very well.

anyways heres their korean ring girls:
    Park Si Hyun
    Spoiler:

Kim Ha Yul
    Spoiler:

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW Empty Re: ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 pm

its sad none of you saw this.
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW Empty Re: ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW

Post  poz Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 am

manschesthair_utd wrote:its sad none of you saw this.

Trust you had a good time then?
    On my part, you had me hooked at the ring girls! I had major buffering problems which made it unwatchable. Also, there was a chat feed thing down the side that said they were having 'Technical problems'. Maybe others had the same? Real shame.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 pm

yep, great event apart from the manhoef fight.

i was told the stream started badly, for the first couple of fights, but got better.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 pm

http://ironforgesiron.com/2012/03/video-one-fc-3-war-of-the-lions/

full event was on YT for a while but i believe it was taken off, the fights are at that link.

all worth watching with the exception of Pitbull vs Shirai...at least the womens fight has comic value.
    (think midget fighting)

by the way ONE FC hiring those korean girls was a stroke of genius, more people were talking about them before the event than anything else. Singaporeans go absolutley crazy for anything korean, let alone ladies who look like that.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:http://ironforgesiron.com/2012/03/video-one-fc-3-war-of-the-lions/

full event was on YT for a while but i believe it was taken off, the fights are at that link.

all worth watching with the exception of Pitbull vs Shirai...at least the womens fight has comic value.
    (think midget fighting)

by the way ONE FC hiring those korean girls was a stroke of genius, more people were talking about them before the event than anything else. Singaporeans go absolutley crazy for anything korean, let alone ladies who look like that.

How was it mate? Cheers for the links to the fights going to get watching them now.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Any good Soccer kicks dished out? Very Happy
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Spoiler:

Did you get any inside info about future events etc.. meet any fighters or anything?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:59 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/1/2917667/m-1-one-fc-cross-promotion-headlined-by-fedor-emelianenko-set-for

M-1/OneFc event in October? Aoki might be in it too! You out there for that?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:16 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Any good Soccer kicks dished out? Very Happy

not really..
    Belingon threw a very ill advised soccer kick at Imanari Laughing
    Zoro stomped Enomoto but it was illegal because he was holding the cage i think.

the most pleasing use of the rules was the knees to the head by Yodsanan when he was on his back.

Didnt get to talk to any fighters this time around unfortunatley.

Honestly i dont think ONE FC should or will sign Fedor, i think they are mainly focusing on asian fighters for the time being, and really I dont know who Fedor could fight in ONE FC.
    The divisions are not really established yet to be fair, although i have seen plenty of lightweight talent in the first 3 shows.

I wont be in Singapore this october, but I'll probably go to ONE FC 4 on May 26 in KL, thats if the lineup is anything like as good as this show.
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Spoiler:

Did you get any inside info about future events etc.. meet any fighters or anything?

Spoiler:
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:20 pm

ONE FC 3 - streaming live, free on youtube TOMORROW 52629310

Manhoef's shin! Ouch
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

To be honest I wished I stayed home and watched the main card instead of watching another home defeat for Wolves. Crying or Very sad

Great card again from ONE FC loved the Laursen Foyalong fight that fight was so much fun to watch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 am