THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+8
uly
The_Axe_Emperor
manschesthair_utd
payneNglory1
Once Mohawked Pete
Anfields5thKing
1972-casual
rudeboyben84
12 posters

A new year a new Fedor in the UFC thread! Interview inside

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

A new year a new Fedor in the UFC thread! Interview inside - Page 4 Empty Re: A new year a new Fedor in the UFC thread! Interview inside

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 am

Barnett is my number 3 for just that reason uly, well put.

Rizzo was at the absolute Peak of his career at that point id say, He was a superstar coming to UFC 5 straight 1st round wins 3 of which in the same night, Kicks the fuck out of tank Abbott, Beats Coleman, KO's Tra Telligman and Kohsaka (who were 2 seriously credible names back then) His 1 loss going into the Barnett fight was Randleman for the title but follows it up by near crippling Severns legs! Rizzo was in his prime and 11-1, Barnett was in his early 20s. He avenged that loss.

Nog he is 1-1 with so thats what it is.

Crocop may have 3 wins over him but Barnett beat Couture and I know Steriods are bad etc.. but seriously Couture has on HGH for ages, why draw this line and make a difference. You cant really discount it because there is a big "W" on his record for the Couture fight. If you want to follow the letter of the law on the roids I say do it for his record too! Laughing

Barnett came into the sport a superstar wins a tournament in his first 2 years, into the UFC next year, wins the title 2 years later and is ranked top 5 right now in the finals of one of the biggest Hw tournaments ever. He still has room to overtake Nog as the Number 2 IMO. Beating Cormier puts him into title contention in the UFC, I dont see that Happening to Nog again as much as I love him.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:43 am