THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+8
superman_punch
Mryzyz
Anfields5thKing
redmeanie77
rudeboyben84
The_Axe_Emperor
ChelseaQuinsfan
payneNglory1
12 posters

Fedor in talks with UFC again; Cain Velasquez could be next fight

Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fedor in talks with UFC again; Cain Velasquez could be next fight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fedor in talks with UFC again; Cain Velasquez could be next fight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I would love to see Fedor in UFC, like Anfield, I would prefer to see him at LHW.

I think that Cain's a very tough fight for him, should it happen, and I'm still not convinced that Cain's chin is as bad as has been made out. The shot he took from JDS was one that would have toppled a lot of HWs, it was on the side of the head and would have disturbed his equilibrium.

You've got to love the way that some folk react to one or two fights though. For goodness sake, he's only had 10 fights!!
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fedor in talks with UFC again; Cain Velasquez could be next fight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fedor in talks with UFC again; Cain Velasquez could be next fight

Post  pinsman Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 pm

This rumour is boring now to be honest... Fedor would be smoothered by cain simple as that, Fedors chin isn't fantastic ether he just has quick recovery. Fedor is a completly different fighter in a cage to a ring and to be honest I dont think I ever want to see him in the UFC because he would be a villan, and wouldn't be respected like he should be.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Fedor has an amazing chin. He got KO'd by Hendo but that happens to almost everyone. If Herb Dean had reffed the Hendo-Shogun fight it would have been stopped in the 3rd. Fedor's only been badly rocked one other time in his career.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Once Mohawked Pete wrote:I would love to see Fedor in UFC, like Anfield, I would prefer to see him at LHW.

I think that Cain's a very tough fight for him, should it happen, and I'm still not convinced that Cain's chin is as bad as has been made out. The shot he took from JDS was one that would have toppled a lot of HWs, it was on the side of the head and would have disturbed his equilibrium.

You've got to love the way that some folk react to one or two fights though. For goodness sake, he's only had 10 fights!!

I'm as big a Cain fan as there is Pete, and I think he'd beat Fedor by taking him down and grinding out a decision. BUT Fedor has ridiculous power and it's nothing to do with Cain's chin. If Fedor lands that right hand clean on the button, people go to sleep.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm

the shot that KO'd fedor (and he wasnt really out "cold") was a huge right hand

from hendo

right on the button

that he didnt see coming Shocked
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 pm

This debate is irrelevant in my opinion. I personally don't think Fedor will fight in the UFC ever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:36 pm