THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+6
ChelseaQuinsfan
Albion_Oakley
payneNglory1
redmeanie77
Moose Stuff For Money...
manschesthair_utd
10 posters

Tito finally beat someone....

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Tito finally beat someone.... Empty Tito finally beat someone....

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm

he got arrested for domestic abuse and Jenna is pressing charges!

affraid

what a bastard.

TMZ has learned Tito Ortiz was just arrested for felony domestic violence at the home he shares with Jenna Jameson.

We're told when cops arrived at the couple's home in Huntington Beach, CA -- Jenna Jameson had "visible injuries."

We're told someone called 911 today at 9:53 AM and reported a "disturbance."

Tito is currently in custody and on his way to a Huntington Beach jail in Orange County, CA.

Tito and Jenna are not married -- but they have twin boys together.

Story developing ...

video of him in cuffs:
    http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=16606dbb-a38d-4ed1-a057-c1485f706155

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

has anyone seen that movie "con-air"? with nicolas cage?
    could they nail him with an assault with a deadly weapon since he is a trained martial artist?
    he could be facing serious time if they do.

can they actually do that or is it just hollywood?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Tito finally beat someone.... Empty Re: Tito finally beat someone....

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 pm

this raises several questions (i didnt think of them all before you judge, they were on the comment section):

1. Is Tito going to jail?

2. If he doesnt will he get cut from the UFC?

3. Will he ever fight again?

4. Did he just discover the internet?

5. Can he finish anyone in their prime?

6. Is Tito vs War Machine in the works?

7. Is he going to unfounded lengths just to duck Chuck?

8. How did Jenna manage to win 29-28?nevermind,
    Cecil Peoples was judging.

9. Was is simply a case of Tito getting confused with the missionary position?

10.Where does this beating rank in the context of the hardest shots Jenna has taken in the face?
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 pm

That's quite shocking news, they seemed to be happy together. I doubt we'll see Tito in the UFC again.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Im shocked
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

10.Where does this beating rank in the context of the hardest shots Jenna has taken to the face? Laughing

Jenna's took shots to the face from gangs of guys while being assaulted from the rear. Twisted Evil
    Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Albion_Oakley Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

Oh my god what a piece of fucking shit. Hope he gets sent down.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Some news coming out of it.

Here is Dana:

When speaking to TMZ, UFC President Dana White had the following to say about Tito Ortiz's recent arrest on domestic violence charges:

"We're gonna be fair, but we could cut him. Other than going on a killing spree, being accused of domestic violence is the worst thing you can have going for you

Despite saying earlier that Tito Ortiz would never lay a hand on her again, Jenna Jameson now says that although the incident "wasn't minor," she wants to work things out with the MMA star for the sake of their children.

Jenna also said that she has torn ligaments in her arm, and that she is not allowed to see Tito for a month, likely due to a restraining order.

Here is Tito in his cell courtesy of TMZ

Tito finally beat someone.... 0426-t10

I don't know what to say really, I used to really like Tito but this is complete bullshit from him, im not sure what happened. Maybe Jenna was trying to teach him how to read?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

I scored it 29-28 to Jenna, I dont know what this talk of Tito winning is! Laughing
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:I scored it 29-28 to Jenna, I dont know what this talk of Tito winning is! Laughing

That Ben is called WIT. Well done! cheers

As a despiser of Tito Ortiz I find this news not only unsurprising but welcoming. Finally he may well drift into obscurity. Very Happy

On a similar not I want a few bragging rights here. Kaldog, back up your man now.

"Simple, I called you a prick because it was a pricky comment. Explain how you don't like someone you've never met?"
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

lol, talk about holding a grudge! Laughing
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm

The more this story unfolds the more i think that this is some sad publicity stunt both are attention whores and Jenna wearing an elbow support to support her alleged torn rotor cuff to Tito looking pretty chipper before the arrest and the in consistent twitter posts all add to thr realism Rolling Eyes
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Here is Ortiz on the matter:

Tito Ortiz Denies Abuse In Press Conference

Tito tries to clear the air…

- Last night, after his release from jail Tito Ortiz called a press conference in North Hollywood, California to explain what happened yesterday. Here are the highlights…

Tito's Lawyer On What Started The Issue: "Unfortunately, Jenna relapsed this morning and suffered the consequences of that," Chip Matthews, Ortiz's personal lawyer, said at the press conference. "We're here because Tito was trying to help her."

- Tito claims that Jameson has an addiction to the prescription opiate OxyContin. During the conference, Ortiz tried to fight back tears when discussing the issue…

Tito On Dealing With Addiction In His Life: "My parents have gone through an addiction, and I've seen a mirror again, and I'm not going to let my family go through that," he said. "I speak from the heart, and as I say ... I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be OK

Maybe too quick to judge or maybe he is coming up with some bullshit. I don't know what to think now, if she really has relasped she probably would have become very dangerous.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Silent no more.

UFC fighter Tito Ortiz on Monday evening spoke for the first time since being arrested early Monday morning on suspicion of felony domestic violence against his girlfriend, former adult actress Jenna Jameson.

Ortiz was arrested and held at the Huntington Beach Police Department for several hours, cooperating with the investigation before being released on $25,000 bail.

Along with his attorney Chip Matthews, Ortiz made a statement at an impromptu news conference on Monday evening in North Hollywood, Calif.

According to the statement, Ortiz claims Jameson has been hooked on Oxycontin for over a year, and that her drug use is what led to the argument and his eventual arrest on suspicion for domestic violence.

Ortiz also said in the statement that he never struck Jameson, and according to Matthews it was his discovery of drugs in the home that led to the confrontation.

"I want to be quite clear," Matthews said. "Tito Ortiz never laid a hand on Jenna."

The fighter was teary eyed as he spoke to the press in attendance, and while he did not answer any questions he thanked his fans and his family for their support.

"I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be okay," said Ortiz during the press conference.

During the statement, Matthews also eluded to the fact that Jameson's family has also been supportive, and her father, Larry Massoli, who actually was the person who called 911, brought Ortiz clothes to the Huntington Beach Police Department.

No official charges have been filed in the case, and officers are still investigating at this time. Huntington Beach Police Department officials declined to comment to MMAWeekly.com if Jameson had filed a restraining order against Ortiz, but she stated in a later interview with TMZ.com that she was not allowed to see him for 30 days.

Here is the video of a extremely emotional Tito...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=11352&zoneid=2

Hendo you better hope, Kaldog isnt around Laughing Twisted Evil Wink
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 pm

How did she end up with the injuries though, if there were any?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Heres all TMZ's interviews

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=1e9d8c73-c448-459e-aa69-5686b3e37cca

It's a bit weird though

They interviewed Jenna at 8pm and she says Tito didn't beat her up.
    Tito did an interview at 9.30 pm claiming he never touched her and that she has an Oxycotin addiction.
    Then at 10pm Jenna's story changes and she claims Tito is a wife beater.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

I knew Tito wouldnt go bezerker and beat on Jenna. Like or hate him, he is a family man and has always been protective of Jenna and his family. Which is why it was such a shock to me last night. I was stunned.

I think Jenna is going through some problems right now, Tito probably just confronted her on her drug addiction and she cracked and decided to call the police and claim she was beaten up.

I think this will blow over soon.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Maybe not Red, Jenna has passed a drug test Shocked

Once Tito Ortiz was released from jail, following a domestic dispute with partner Jenna Jameson, Ortiz claimed that Jenna an addiction to the prescription opiate OxyContin. Ortiz's lawyer even said that, "We're here because Tito was trying to help her."

Not so fast. TMZ has learned that Jenna took a drug test on Tuesday, and she passed. The test was administered Tuesday by American Toxicology Inc. in Las Vegas, and Jenna urine tested "negative" for the ten major drugs they were screening for, including cocaine, weed, meth and oxycodone, which is the major ingredient in OxyContin. Jenna's attorney, Ronald Richards, had the following to say…

"The lab tests clearly exonerate Jenna Jameson of any hint, iota, or suggestion that she ingested or was under the influence of any opiates or controlled substances. Statements made by anyone to the contrary are completely impeached by the results from this prestigious testing facility."
    Im not saying another thing on this till everything is made clear.

Last edited by ChelseaQuinsfan on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm

WOW,that changes things abit doesn't it.

I haven't got a clue what to think about this,but it's not looking as good for Tito now is it.
    Heterocyclic
    Heterocyclic
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Heterocyclic Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Oxycodone can be detectable in urine up from roughly 24-72 hours after taking it, but it's metabolites (what the drug is turned into by natural processes in the body) appear quickly because oxycodone has a half life of 3-4.5 hours (how long it takes for half of what you took to be turned into something else ie. it's metabolites). My point is, if jenna took a single small dose on Monday morning (an 'overblown' relapse...), and the drug test on the urine tested for major drugs and only oxycodone and not it's metabolites, Jenna could cheat that particular test...
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Whoever said this was a publicity stunt could very well be right Evil or Very Mad

TMZ reports that Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson have both taken back all their claims against each other. Jenna said the following, drastically backpedaling on the whole domestic violence claim:

"What actually happened has now been dramatically distorted and misinterpreted and remarks that both Tito and I made after the police arrived reflect the state of shock that we were both in."

And Tito no longer seems to think Jameson is addicted to OxyContin. He now thinks he may have jumped to conclusions after finding two OxyContin pills in Jameson's pants. Jameson claims the pills were very old and, as reported earlier, she did pass a drug test this week.

Tito's lawyer, Chip Matthews, tells says the whole thing was "a big misunderstanding."
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:39 pm

It's quite a swing from assault, jail and addiction to "a big understanding". Surely nobody could pull such a sick publicity stunt though. I hope things are ok for them.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 pm

This weeks episode of TUF did 1.8 million viewers, a considerable rise than previuos weeks. All thanks to the Tito controversy i think.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Jenna's latest interview.

On Mistakes: "I mean, everybody makes mistakes when it comes to a relationship and we both love each other and there's no doubt about that, there's no doubt about it."

On Tito's Press Conference: "I don't know why [he gave a press conference]. I think a lot of times when you're in an altered state of mind, when you're sad, just been arrested and lawyers and handlers and PR people get a hold of you, you end up just doing what they tell you to do. And he made a mistake. [The press conference] was a mistake and I made a lot of mistakes too because I said a lot of things in the heat of being upset and hurt and I just want it all to go away."

On Not Wanting To Lose Tito: "We're not allowed to talk, but I've been able to relay messages… and I'm just hoping that everything is going to be alright," Jameson said. "I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tito is not going to be marred by this. You know, things happen in relationships, but I know that I love him and I know what kind of man he is, I know what kind of father he is, and I don't want to lose him."
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

I havent follwed this story recently, any changes or developments come out?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

The Orange County DA will not be filing domestic abuse charges against Tito Ortiz.

The DA decided there was insufficient information to prosecute the case.

"We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the OCDA told MMAJunkie.com.

Ortiz was arrested in April after police were called to his and Jenna Jameson's Huntington Beach home.

So does this mean he is still in the UFC then?

I'm dying to know now what went on at TUF and why the Chuck fight was actually cancelled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 pm