THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+4
ChelseaQuinsfan
redmeanie77
manschesthair_utd
Ginginho
8 posters

The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results

Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results Empty The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results

Post  Ginginho Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am

Here are the final scores in the Cup competition Grand Finals!!!

Congratulations to the winners cheers cheers I wish I could get some prizes out but cash is tight these days. I hope the honour of being the champion is enough.

The Armbar Cup

ChelseaQuinsfan 205 king
    efils_god 190

The Armbar Saucer

redmeanie77 175
    hendos_right_hook 205 king

The Armbar Teaspoon

manchesthair_utd 185
    Moose Stuff For Money… 225 king

I hope you have all enjoyed the Cup competitions. Might have a rounds break before re-drawing the next one. If the winners want to play off for a Super Cup type thing, let me know and I will score it for you.

Cheers
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:50 am

well done Chelsea!

hope you are having fun in the sun in Abu Dhabi.

p.s. the league is the REAL trophy.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

Its funny how the 3 losers are the top 3 in the league......

Enjoy your mickey mouse cups lads, i'll be planning my strategy to leapfrog Chesty and Efils in the league Cool
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Now this was certainly a pleasant suprise, my first silverwear ever on the forum, I am so happy right now. I was almost out when I forgot to post my Dream picks as well, so I must thank Ginginho and my two opponents for letting me stay in. No prize neccasry, but on that imaginary trophy, everyone needs to know that:

CHELSEAQUINSFAN is engaved in it forever.

Now onto the league!
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Teaspoon Champion!

The Armbar Cup - Grand Final Results Imager
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Good zork Chelsea, i guess i'll just have to settle for 2nd in the cup - we all know it's the league which separates the men from the boys....! Twisted Evil
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Good zork Chelsea, i guess i'll just have to settle for 2nd in the cup - we all know it's the league which separates the men from the boys....! Twisted Evil
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Well done everyone who took part, and thanks to Ginginho for organisingh all of this.
    Very Happy
    It absolutely astounds me that I won this whilst doing so shite in the league. Shocked
    james_hampton
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  james_hampton Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:48 am

How many rounds are you planning on doing this league/tournement for? Really want to enter next time (Somebody has to prop up the bottom of the league) Cheers
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 am

james_hampton wrote:How many rounds are you planning on doing this league/tournement for? Really want to enter next time (Somebody has to prop up the bottom of the league) Cheers

I was planning on making the league cover the whole year. The next lot of Cup competitions will probably start in the next round of the predictions league so feel free to enter those. The more the merrier...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm