THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
rudeboyben84
Moose Stuff For Money...
6 posters

Who's Next For Lashley?

Poll

Who should he fight?

[ 1 ]
    Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_lcap13%Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_lcap50%Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_lcap0%Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_lcap13%Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_lcap24%Who's Next For Lashley? I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Who's Next For Lashley? Empty Who's Next For Lashley?

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm

MMAjunkie and Inside MMA recently held a poll to see who the fans would like to see Lashley fight next. 52% of voters wanted to see him step up to face Brett Rogers, a fight that Lashley doesn't seem to want. His response to the suggestion of fighting Rogers was a bit strange, give me a title shot or another can to beatdown...

"Either let me fight the way I want to, build up and get a few fights under my belt and then work my way up there, or let me fight the champ."

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17938/mmajunkie-cominside-mma-poll-results-who-should-bobby-lashley-fight-next.mma
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Who's Next For Lashley? Empty Re: Who's Next For Lashley?

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Bigfoot for me no doubt

what Lashley wants is his Turn to fight Fedor because you cant really loose a fight against Fedor, if you get beat its to be expected, if you even put up a struggle against him you get all sorts of praise... Lashley is just looking his Ticket for a figth with Fedor.

His Other plan seems to be to fight Journeyman to build up enough of a undefeated Record a fight with Fedor will make sence.

I think SF should make him do it the same was as everyone else, by working his way up the rankings, His next step should be someone liuke Bigfoot. Though Rogers is higher ranked and IMO and easier less rounded opponent as Bigfoot will have an answer of Lashley puts him on his back, Rogers wont.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Big Foot makes the most sense IMO.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 pm

I've not been impressed with Lashley and I personally don't think he is ready to take on Big foot.He should take two bums off Overeems list of future opponents first and then fight someone like Big foot.

A loss to someone like big foot now does Lashley nor Strikeforce any good.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 pm

None of them.

I want to see him fight Shane Del Rosario, thats a big test IMO. A Muay Thai champion and good on the ground, it would be Lashley's biggest test thus far. Its the step before he takes on Silva, and it will show where he is.
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:15 pm

i wouldnt mind seeing him fight Walker because i feel the rest would crush him apart from Sims of course

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:54 pm