THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Rampage v Rashad off

Additional Generic
    Additional Generic
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Rampage v Rashad off Empty Rampage v Rashad off

Post  Additional Generic Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Apparently Rampage v Rashad is off due to Rampage's commitments filming the A-Team

Hope this isn't true as I and i'm sure everyone else is really looking forward to the fight.

http://www.mmalinker.com/news/view/864234/
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Rampage v Rashad off Empty Re: Rampage v Rashad off

Post  Shanemc Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 pm

i thought dana told rampage not to make the movie thats gonna put them on bad terms i think hopefully rashad doesnt wait for rampage and gets a figght soon maybe against brandon vera or thiago silva
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Rampage has really messed up here, Ring rust wont be good for him, Rampage has become a very 1 dimentional fighter and I think if he comes back with Ring rust trying to simply box his opponents even the likes of Vera are going to make him look bad... Its cool he gets to be B.A but seriously Im disapointed that he will be out of action for so long.

What for Evans? Id like to see Randy fight him but I dont think we will see it, I wouldnt rule out a Griffin rematch I suppose.
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

This is ridiculous..... the fight was booked way before the movie came along, he surely has a contractual obigation to step up and fight?

I'm starting to really lose respect for the guy now. His priorities are all wrong and he should be prepared for Rashad to start going around calling him chicken, with good cause.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:03 am