THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Chael Sonnen post fight interview

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Chael Sonnen post fight interview Empty Chael Sonnen post fight interview

Post  redmeanie77 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

lol!

That was so funny what he said about Strikeforce, Dana must be loving him. Sonnen is really doing a great job of getting himself noticed.

"Strip club brawlers" Laughing
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Chael Sonnen post fight interview Empty Re: Chael Sonnen post fight interview

Post  hendos_right_hook Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Haha brilliant, I don't mind Sonnen, might be a bit of a prick sometimes but you can't say he's not funny Laughing

"That guillotine was a miserable experience"
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Laughing

Hahaha he is a hilarious motherfucker, say what you will about him but he is a funny guy.

"Go to showtime" hahaha

His last 3 fights he has done everything right, in and outside the octagon.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Sonnen doesnt diserve a shot over Maia. I really hope that winner gets a title shot only applied to Nate. Sonnen can just get completley Schooled by Maia, who has 1 loss to his name and get a shot over him. I say Sonnen vs Maia 2 before anyone talks about getting a shot. Ed Sores has been calling for them to rematch, Sonnen better not get a shot on the back of being mouthpeice!
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Maia doesnt deserve a no.1 contender match now, Sonnen should get the shot he was promised.

As a proud Mir and Tito fan, Sonnen is rapidly going up in my preference list pirat
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Thats some prime RJJ slipping of punches there by Silva,great Av meanie.

Poor Forrest
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Thats why I can't wait to see Silva fight again. He didn't do the business against Leites, but came back with possibly his greatest performance ever. That GIF is just ridiculous! Very Happy
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Cheers guys.

I usually get bored of my Gif after a few days, but i could watch this one all day Very Happy
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

HAHA yeah that fight really earned Anderson a few fans again! Him vs Belfort is a real superfight, Im supprised they arent getting as much hype. Makes me worry that he will slip all Belforts punches and repeat the Forrest performance... it will make me saying "Belfort will beat Silva" for the last few years a bit embarassing! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm