THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+5
manschesthair_utd
ChelseaQuinsfan
Shanemc
Once Mohawked Pete
payneNglory1
9 posters

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Empty Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm

MAIN CARD
    Nick Diaz (169.5) vs. Marius Zaromskis (169)
    Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos (144.5) vs. Marloes Coenen (143.75)
    Greg Nagy (210.5) vs. Herschel Walker (214.25)
    Robbie Lawler (185.75) vs. Melvin Manhoef (185.75)
    Bobby Lashley (252.25) vs. Wes Sims (258.25)

PRELIMINARY CARD (broadcast on EASportsMMA.com)

Jay Hieron (170.25) vs. Joe Riggs (170.5)

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17731/strikeforce-miami-live-and-official-weigh-in-results-from-sunrise-fla-.mma

Looks like Simms has been putting the cheeseburgers away
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Empty Re: Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Was amazed at how good Walker looked, 47 and hardly an ounce of fat on him.

The staredown between Cyborg and Coenen was pretty intense as well. Was also evident the height and reach advantage of Diaz, he still looked like a spas though (God I hope that Diaz gets his ass kicked).
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Empty Re: Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results

Post  Shanemc Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:57 pm

what time does this start? im gussing 3am like the ufc
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Coenen is actually pretty hot, unfortuanatley I suspect her face is going to get fucked up.

Staredown was pretty cool, is Cyborg the female Wandy?

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Cristiane-santos-marloes-coenen

Walker is insane, that he looks really good. I would never guess he was 47, I swear he has the body of a 25 year old, immense athlete. His conditioning is going to be a lot better than the NFL guys from TUF. Nagy looks like a bum. I really hope Walker wins, he really is an outstanding athlete.

Walker

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Herschel-walker

Nagy

Strikeforce: Miami weigh-in results Greg-nagy

Manhoef and Lashley looked in good shape as well. Riggs should die his hair blond again.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 pm

if not for the grey pit-hair i would beleive Walker was 27 not 47.

did you guys know he never lifts weights and only eats one small meal a day???

thats crazy to me.

here is the video of all the weigh ins.

yes the girls staredown was intense, none of the fighters seemed too friendly with each other unlike alot of UFC fights.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

i think you forgot the video Chesty!
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:47 pm

hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Sims looks in terrible shape, I can only see one outcome.

That stare-down actually got me psyched for a womens fight!!!

Herschel Walker looks incredible, may have to edit my predictions after seeing this!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm

My broadband is acting up so i'm not sure if i want to pay the £15 fee to watch it on Sho.com just in case my broadband fucks up. Anyone know if there'll be decent streams about?
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

It starts at 3am i think, i always have no trouble finding streams for Strikeforce
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Is Nagy a Lhw? Walker at 214lbs couldnt cut 9lbs and just be a Lhw? Weird. I hope he doesnt plan on making a career at Heavyweight. Tank of a guy for his age, He does need to impress against Nagy. Likewise Lashley needs to impress in the other Squash match...

Robbie Lawler doesnt even know what he is getting himself in for! Cyborg is straight up scary, Womens MMA sickens me though, Its a shame this fight is on the main card so we might not see some good fights... Also will the Riggs fight be on TV or just the EA website?

Really looking forward to Whitemare vs Diaz, Diaz height might save him from those headkicks!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:It starts at 3am i think, i always have no trouble finding streams for Strikeforce

I hereby appoint you as the official StreamFinder of Strikeforce. It's a little bit like being the DreamCatcher but different.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

There's a stream showing on ATDHE.NET, link below -

Should start streaming at about 3am. Not sure whether the link will work directly, or whether you'll have to go to ATDHE.NET 1st.

http://atdhe.net/7592/watch-strikeforce-miami

it's the site I normally watch Strikeforce on, and it normally works fine.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Cool! Thanks Pete! EA Sports are showing Riggs-Hieron on their website which is great!
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 am

This is what i use

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=63557&part=sports

I recomend downloading Sopcast, and watching UFC and Strikeforce there, i did it for 108 and it was brilliant. I also use it to watch some premier league games aswell and it always works.

Atdhe sometimes works for me for Strikeforce, but for UFC it gets taken down so fast just like Justin.tv
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 am

Thanks red. I've been considering downloading Sopcast for a while. But i wasn't sure if it was reliable or could possible contain viruses or any such thing. i'm not really sure how it works.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 am

Basically its a software you download and install on your computer, and when you open it, you get a list of live streams online now. And they are usually labeled (kinda like justin.tv)

As long as you have an updated anti-virus on your computer you shouldnt have any trouble. Ive had no problems whatsoever with it.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 am

I've got the latest version of AVG. Will that work? So when i install the software, and go to that website, do i just click the link and it'll open the stream using the software as a player?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 pm