THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver Empty MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

So Kenny Florian could be headlining in his home town in 2010.

Diego vs Florian,Fenway park maybe.

Also says the Lauzon bros and Gonzaga are from there,so it could be likely they would be on the same card.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/11/30/massachusetts-governor-signs-mma-bill-into-law-ufc-event-likely/

Also Vancouver are allowing a trail period of two years for MMA.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Vancouver+June+gets+year+probationary+approval+from+city+council/2353104/story.html

I don't care what people think of Dana and the UFC,they are again proving that they are head and shoulders above any other Org in the world when it comes to helping MMA grow into a global mainstream sport.
    Yes of coarse it puts more money into there own pockets but still every battle they win helps every local MMA company grow and widens the talent pool.

New York next?
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver Empty Re: MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 pm

They have been talking about New york for a long time, and it would be amazing if they got there, in fact having the UFC in maddison square garden would be a new big chapter in MMA history. Thats how big i feel it would be...

But i hope we see it soon, but i have my doubts. Anyway Austrlia is still a big step and there have been rumours about going to middle east next and a show in south america.

MMA is safe with hands of UFC i think.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver Empty Re: MMA is now allowed in Massachusetts and Vancouver

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 am

Vancouver is an amazing city. I took my ex there a few years back and its really great. Some good Judo clubs there!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:22 am