THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Huerta a free agent

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Huerta a free agent Empty Huerta a free agent

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Huerta is a free agent and you would assume he will resign with the UFC unitll you think of the tallent outside of the UFC. Between Dream/Strikeforce Id say the majority if not half of the top fighers in his devision are fighting

Huerta said he is interested in fighting guys like Aoki, Melendez and Thompson. With UFC's Heavyweight devision looking poor at the minute and the Lw devision looking as good in Dream/Strikeforce Huerta is a hell of a popular fighter I think they cant affort to let go. Bring on Huerta vs Melendez or Huerta vs Alvarez I say!
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Huerta a free agent Empty Re: Huerta a free agent

Post  Shanemc Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Huerta to Strikeforce please he could get the winner of Thomson/melendez 2 that would be a good match up i think
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:22 pm

He'll get a few offers from the other orgs and then the UFC will have the right to match any offer to get his signature, I expect that's what'll happen. A guy who wants to be a movie star will want to be fighting in front of as many people as possible.

Give him Stevenson and Diaz to tune up, and then let's see him primed and in there with the Prodigy. If you want to be the best there's no point going anywhere other than where the #1 in your weight class worldwide is holding the belt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:21 am