THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Anderson out till end of 2013

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Anderson out till end of 2013 Empty Anderson out till end of 2013

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Anderson Silva is now Semi retired and will probabally only have a handfull of fights that he deems important enough.

Bisping has called for his fight with Vitor to be for the Interim title and I agree. Not that either man has earned it but if Anderson is allowed to hold on to that belt and not defend to 2014 there needs to be an interim champ. (Weidman should be the man getting a shot at it)

So GSP will probabally have to fight again win loose or draw unless he is prepared for a lengthy lay off. If he wins he can defend the title.

Im thinking if he looses he should have a go at moving up for a catchweight fight to get an Idea of wether Anderson would be too big or not. Im sure there are some small Mw's who would meet him half way.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Anderson out till end of 2013 Empty Re: Anderson out till end of 2013

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm

TBH I think this is another attempt by Silva to engineer more money and probably forcing the fight with 'ickle Georges. It's quite clear he is not interested in fighting Wiedman and If Bispsing beats Vitor I guarantee he will be back defending his Title late spring/early summer
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Just fight Wiedman you slithery coward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm