THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+5
payneNglory1
2brutal
Mryzyz
redmeanie77
Sheldan
9 posters

The Armbar Cup - Round 4 Draw and Results

p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Round 4 Draw and Results - Page 2 Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Round 4 Draw and Results

Post  p4pnumber_1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 am

superman_punch wrote:The main card was good entertainment. The atmosphere was a lot better than I was expecting. Crowd went nuts for Terry and Leben.

I wanted Munoz to win so I was happy. Leben thinking it was a number 1 contenders match made me realise how delusional that daft prick is.

The sound system where me and 2brutal were sat was absolutely dreadful. Couldn't hear a word. The seats were decent. Not many bad seats in that arena really. There was also plenty of tasty birds watching which gave us summat to look at between fights.

There were 6/7 people sat in front of us who were complete pricks. They hardly watched a fight, left before the main event cos they were arguining with one and other up to the point where a 20 year old lad wearing a trilby (supporting Barao not Pickett) started crying cos his mates bird shouted at him for cheering on a Brazilian. He actually sat crying.

Brutal had some mates there who stayed over in the hotel the night before and they met plenty of fighters and that mark zelaneck fella (head of uk UFC) was buying the drinks all night until 4am. Rashad was hammered by all accounts

Overall I really enjoyed the day, apart from the m6 toll which we fell victim to

Sounds like a great day out then mate! Glad to hear Very Happy .. really regret not going now to be honest Evil or Very Mad
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

The Armbar Cup - Round 4 Draw and Results - Page 2 Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Round 4 Draw and Results

Post  efils_god Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 am

Was a good card but i hate Dana's constant respone to people questioning the card before it happens. People are not complaining that it wasn't entertaining, they are complaining about the poor calibre of main card fighters compared to US or other cards!

Whether the card ends up being entertaining or not doesn't change that!

On to the fights, i have read Leben had to cut 21 pounds in 24h before the weigh ins, and was almost pulled from the fight. No wonder he gassed!

Barao looked like an absolute beast, took Picketts back in a millisecond and it was over after that. He has an awesome record and needs to step up in competition and start working towards being in contention for a title shot.

Abedi looked decent until he got tagged by Alves, who looked tentative until that point.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 am

superman pretty much summed it up

some stunnings girls

my mate was trying to pull etims mum she a milf apparently so was his sister and bird

efils you are spot on cudnt agree more
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 am

sp u watched it back my boy is sat behind dana all over the coverage
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Did yous all see this?

2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 pm

yeah was funny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am