THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+7
payneNglory1
superman_punch
efils_god
2brutal
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
p4pnumber_1
Sheldan
11 posters

The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results

Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results Empty The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results

Post  Sheldan Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:36 am

So last week's round was set to determine the 16 who would be drawn together, but seeing how only 14 people submitted predictions for last week, at the moment there are only 14 participants, so if 2 more people want to enter, then they'll face each other in the cup. Here is the draw for those already entered:

p4pnumber_1 VS Sheldan
    superman_punch VS Cowboy From Hell
    redmeanie77 VS Once Mohawked Pete
    2brutal VS efils_god
    payneNglory1 VS MannpageJackson
    ChelseaQuinsFan VS Mryzyz
    Ginginho VS Chimezero

Good luck to everybody! ... Apart from p4pnumber_1 Wink Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ginginho on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change thread title)
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results

Post  p4pnumber_1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 am

YES!!! Haha let's do this young Sheldan, may the best man win Very Happy
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results Empty Re: The Armbar Cup - Round 1 Draw and Results

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:25 am

Sheldan, I entered last week..................or am I to shit to be included. I understand if this is the case.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 am

FOWLERSHIGHFIVE wrote:Sheldan, I entered last week..................or am I to shit to be included. I understand if this is the case.

Course not mate, I was just going off of Ging's table and there was only the 14 people above who were on it so I just assumed that was it. If somebody else would be kind enough to enter picks this week then you will face them in the cup, if not, you can face p4p and then as the reigning cup winner I'll just take a buy into the next round, ideally it would be better if somebody stepped forward, so that I can knock out p4p Razz
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am

tough match payne

only joking james, utd toon

good luck efils should be a good one
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

good luck mate, your recent form is better than mine, but hopefully i'm on the comeback road....!!

Think we mostly have the same picks from what i saw, so it'll be close and come down to a few fights! Smile
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Sheldan wrote:
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE wrote:Sheldan, I entered last week..................or am I to shit to be included. I understand if this is the case.

Course not mate, I was just going off of Ging's table and there was only the 14 people above who were on it so I just assumed that was it. If somebody else would be kind enough to enter picks this week then you will face them in the cup, if not, you can face p4p and then as the reigning cup winner I'll just take a buy into the next round, ideally it would be better if somebody stepped forward, so that I can knock out p4p Razz

I'm easy either way. Hopefully somebody steps up so i can have a shot at the current cup holder
    superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  superman_punch Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:15 pm

It's time to send this cowboy packing. No good luck hope best man, or luckiest man win.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 pm

I didn't think you were allowing me a buy in the first rd Sheldan.

Mannpage/Buy..apples/oranges,it's all the same,an easy passage into the next round Cool Razz

good luck mate
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Thank fuck that there was only 14 entries, I was convinced that I had finished bottom, and therefore was due to miss out.

Should be a very easy victory for Meanie....I've been/am shite.
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Sheldan wrote:

I'm sure I entered some picks for the last round but don't worry about i'll probs forget to post at some point so leave me out of the cup. Just keep me in mind if anyone wants to enter at a later date, i'll be the reigning Raggy Doll(reject) champ so they can challenge me to see who is the shittest!!!!
    Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Mannpagejackson Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:25 am

payneNglory1 wrote:I didn't think you were allowing me a buy in the first rd Sheldan.

Mannpage/Buy..apples/oranges,it's all the same,an easy passage into the next round Cool Razz

good luck mate

The truth hurts. And so will this predictiin beat down i take.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 pm

shit,your no fun,I was expecting at least a little smack coming back my way.

or are you just saving it for when you knock me out Twisted Evil
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 am

FOWLERSHIGHFIVE wrote:
    Sheldan wrote:

I'm sure I entered some picks for the last round but don't worry about i'll probs forget to post at some point so leave me out of the cup. Just keep me in mind if anyone wants to enter at a later date, i'll be the reigning Raggy Doll(reject) champ so they can challenge me to see who is the shittest!!!!

Yeah you did to be fair. Sorry FOWLERS but because you had missed the previous round, your score looked really low so I didn't add you to the table. People drop out all the time so I stop adding them to the table once their score drops too far behind.

I didn't mean to exclude you Embarassed
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 am

Results for Round 1 are below, winners in bold.

ROUND 1
    p4pnumber_1 200
    Sheldan 255

superman_punch 225
    Cowboys From Hell 235

redmeanie77 305
    Once Mohawked Pete 185

2brutal 260
    efils_god 260 wins 8-7 - no. of methods picked

payneNglory1 270
    Mannpagejackson 215

ChelseaQuinsfan 225
    Mryzyz 235

Ginginho 210
    Chimezero 160

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 am

Wow good fight brutal, sucks to go out on the 3rd highest score!

Similar thing happened to me last time. Unlucky mate.

Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Mannpagejackson Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

A victory via wins. What a close call that was. unlucky brutal.

Ha, no payne i new i had a beating coming to me.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Stewards inquiry please re count

I said we usually fancy the same fighters
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Let 2brutal stay in the tourney so we can have have 8 guys for QF.
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah that would be a good idea.....

Rematch....?! cheers
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm happy to have 2brutal return so we have 8 in the QF, he did have the highest scoring elimination, and after the Edgar-Maynard like battle between him and efils, who doesn't want to see that again!?!

Anybody object to the reprieve?
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:47 pm

i want my belt back

cheers gents appreciate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am