THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

MMA Predictions League - Update

Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Predictions League - Update  Empty MMA Predictions League - Update

Post  Ginginho Fri May 13, 2011 9:29 am

MMA Predictions League - Update  CainVelasquez MMA Predictions League - Update  Silva-UFC-101-MAN-TEE

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your replies regarding the League and I have decided to end this season after one more round which will be posted this weekend. I am thinking that it will again be over the one weekend incorporating UFC 130, Bellator, and Dream 17. That should take us to 150 fights and set up the next season nicely.

Fight Unite NZ have come to the party and have supplied me a few choice items at an affordable price and am happy to say that the League winner for this season will win their choice of the shirts modelled above by the fighters they were made for, as well as another small extra. I have some other shirts (from those listed below) for 2nd and 3rd. The shirt that isn't chosen will either be kept by me or offered again at the end of next season. The full details are below.

Cain Velasquez UFC 121 Dethrone walk out shirt size M
    Anderson Silva UFC 101 Silver Star walk out shirt size L

Other prizes include a Kimurawear Frankie Edgar signature shirt, Tapout Herschel Walker walk out shirt and a Tokyo 5 Brazilian ju-jitsu shirt.

I get what I can for what I can afford so sometimes the sizes or styles may not be right for you but I am sure that you can find a use for them somehow. If there is anything that you would like to see offered let me know, and I will try to organise something different. payneNglory1 is going to have a full MMA wardrobe soon.....Laughing

2brutal, I will wait until the League finishes before posting out your Cup prize to cut down on postage costs if it comes to that - you may end up with a small cash prize instead of doubling up on shirts...

I hope to offer the same again at the end of next season - if anyone has something they can add to the prize pool, it would be much appreciated.

Watch out for round 8 but until then have a great weekend and may the upcoming events not be hit by anymore injuries....

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

MMA Predictions League - Update  Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Update

Post  efils_god Fri May 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Great work as always Ginginho! Although looks like i'll be at best 4th, gotta shape up for the next one!!
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm

I dont mind not having anything buddy not a problem
    Thinks it's amazing you give people prizes,
    As it is, really want to win the league I blame kampman Sanchez decision I would be top, sure the others could say they same about fights that went my way,
    My sister lives in Perth if it's cheaper send things there for the uk lads and I'll send them on
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat May 14, 2011 12:12 pm

If BJ Penn - Fitch fight went my way, i would be top. Never in a million sundays was the 3rd round 10-8 Evil or Very Mad Also im so stupid for picking Feijao against Hendo.

I cant find the latest table, but i remember me and Brutal being level, but how many points behind Payne??
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Your both 30 pts behind mate

https://thearmbar.forumotion.com/t2142-mma-predictions-league-round-7-and-armbar-cup-final-results-and-table?highlight=prediction+league

payneNglory1 is going to have a full MMA wardrobe soon.....Laughing

I'm working on it Smile
    I hope I can keep the lead,I haven't fit in a medium anything for years,shit even my large's are starting to look like cycling shirts Very Happy

Again though Gin,your an absolute star for going above and beyond with your generosity,it's really appreciated.

I know things are tight for everybody nowadays,myself included but I'll make sure to help out and find another prize to offer for next season.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 am