THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update

Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update Empty MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update

Post  Ginginho Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 am

The Shark Fights event was probably the lowest scoring round on record with only 2 players, George_Louis _Costanza and ppozma, picking more than 50% of the winners. They both also have their trumps in hand.

The top 5 so far for this round are:

Name Points
    George_Louis_Costanza 105
    ppozma 90
    Once Mohawked Pete 90
    payneNglory1 80
    efils_god 80

Also, a big thanks to those who have stuck with the competition throughout the year. 32 people have played at some stage but only 11 have played every round so thanks to you guys. I really enjoy running this and I hope it continues to be a staple of the Armbar community for some time to come. If there is anything I can do to make the game more fun or interesting let me know. I am already thinking of making a couple of changes for next year, as long as people are still interested in playing.

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update

Post  efils_god Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am

Great, i knew i'd had a shocker so thankfully most of the others did too....!

Thanks Ginginho, i also have a lot of fun participating in this league, it's always good banter!
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 15 Update

Post  poz Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:51 pm

I posted my predictions before I knew the next cup round would be round 16. Any objection to me carrying on my round 15 predictions? I need the practise......
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 pm

ppozma wrote:I posted my predictions before I knew the next cup round would be round 16. Any objection to me carrying on my round 15 predictions? I need the practise......

All good
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks for carrying on with this Ging, tis a good laugh!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am