THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

"the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

"the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement Empty "the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue May 10, 2011 11:19 pm

We are very proud to announce the biggest and most stacked 8 man tournament in the world, which we will organize in cooperation with BFN Group. Eight of the very best fighters in the world under 70kg will battle for the IT’S SHOWTIME Grand Prix title on September 24 in the Forest National in Brussels, Belgium: ‘Fast & Furious 70 max’.

The winner of this event has to win no less than 3 times to capture the jackpot of 50.000 Euros. Every victory will earn the participants a bonus on top of their fight purse.

The following world elite fighters will participate to this prestigious tournament:

1) Giorgio Petrosyan
    2) Andy Souwer
    3) Artur Kyshenko
    4) Gago Drago
    5) Murat Direkçi
    6) Chris Ngimbi
    7) Harut Grigorian
    Cool Pajunsuk Superpro Samui

The quarter finals will be decided by a drawing of lots in Belgium at the end of June, and every participant will be present at the drawing. We already know that every possible combination of the 2 of the abovementioned fighters will promise fireworks!

Besides this tournament, also the best fighters in Belgium will fight a superbout. Marat Grigorian, Rustemi Kreshnik, Sonny Dagraed and Marco Vlieger are just some of the names on the fight card.

There’s also great news for every IT’S SHOWTIME fan with a smartphone: within 2 weeks we expect to launch our brand new App! This application will keep you updated on the latest news around IT’S SHOWTIME events and IT’S SHOWTIME fighters. The app will also contain spectacular videos and unique photos! The app will first be launched for iPhones but will also be available for Android, RIM (BlackBerry), Windows Mobile and tablets very soon.

cheers
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

"the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement Empty Re: "the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement

Post  Shanemc Wed May 11, 2011 5:11 pm

wow thats gonna be amazing gotta go with Petroysan to win it but wouldnt be surprised if Pajonsuk pulled it off hes extremely good and underrated i thought he comfortable beat souwer in there fight a few months ago couldnt figure out how souwer got it
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

"the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement Empty Re: "the worlds most stacked 8 man tournament" - It's Showtime! announcement

Post  Shanemc Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XST2J8OX2Y

theres the fight let me know what you guys think?
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Wed May 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Shanemc wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XST2J8OX2Y

theres the fight let me know what you guys think?

Yeah I remember the fight I thought Pajonsuk won the fight this tournament looks really good I wonder If primetime will carry It I'm sure they carry It's Showtime.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Fri May 20, 2011 5:18 pm

No Por pramuk? Petroysan to win I guess
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Buakaw's management/contract wont allow it Sad

shame because he has been on something of a tear being 8-0 in the last 12 months...winning the S-Cup. Half those guys didnt belong in the same ring as Buakaw so thats why him being in this tournament would have been perfect.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Thu May 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Whats the deal with him though? I love Buakaw! prob my fav fighter behind Overeem! He was a dominant force in K1 and then has just slowly gone very quiet? Not to sure on how old he is but I assume he is still at a good age... Would love to see him fight in K1 again!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 am