THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
Sly Uses
Primetime
6 posters

Free MMA For All This Weekend

Primetime
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Free MMA For All This Weekend Empty Free MMA For All This Weekend

Post  Primetime Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

Primetime: Channel 480 on Sky and Online at www.primetimelive.co.uk
    Strikeforce Challengers: 7pm

Primetime are delighted to announce the first Strikeforce event under the Zuffa banner will be available FREE to all UK households. There’s no need for a Sky subscription, or even an ESPN subscription, if you have a Sky satellite dish you can watch Strikeforce Challengers free on Ch480 this Saturday. If you don’t have a satellite system there’s no need to miss out, you can watch this event FREE online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

Strikeforce Challengers comes from Stockton Arena, Stockton, California and will showcase the most exciting up and coming fighters in the sport. The main featured bout sees former body builder, Justin Wilcox, continue his exciting development against Rodrigo Damm. Wilcox has slowly emerged as a legitimate contender in a stacked heavyweight division and will be looking to further his claims.

Unfortunately for Satoshi Ishii, visa issues have delayed the 2008 Judo Gold Medalist’s Strikeforce debut. However he has been replaced by the exciting and undefeated Lorenz Larkin. Larkin puts his undefeated record on the line against the experienced Scott Lighty, a former training partner of Chuck Liddell, in what promises to be another Light Heavyweight show stopper.

Strikeforce Challengers gives you the chance to watch the stars of the future, exclusively on Primetime

Primetime will follow this exciting free event with the potential card of the year on April 9th. Headlined by Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley seeking Welterwight gold from the notorious Nick Diaz, and featuring Gilbert Melendez, Gegard Mouassi, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Mike Kyle and Shinya Aoki, this promises fireworks from San Diego – live and exclusively on Primetime!

For full fight card and information about future Primetime events please see www.primetimelive.co.uk
    Primetime
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Free MMA For All This Weekend Empty Re: Free MMA For All This Weekend

Post  Primetime Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:39 am

Sly Uses wrote:do you need to register anywhere for this?

If you're watching on CH480 on sky then no, just go to the channel at 7pm on Saturday and watch

If you want to watch online then you will need to register, you just need to give your email address and make up a password.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am

Okay cheers, thats pretty cool
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Take your pathetic business and your gangreneous mole anus and fuck off back to making a living sucking off persians in dank backalleys
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Considering you are answer questions is it possible to tell me if the event will be repeated I don't have SKY+ and will be out and I have a temperamental DVR Player so.
    Primetime
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Post  Primetime Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Cowboy From Hell wrote:Considering you are answer questions is possible to tell me if the event will be repeated I don't have SKY+ and will be out and have a temperamental DVR Player.

At the minute we will not be repeating the Challengers event untill the following Saturday when we will show it in the build up to the Diaz vs Daley card. Our Pay Per View events are broadcast live and then repeated at 8:15, 11:15, 14:15 and 17:15 for 6 days following the live showing.
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Primetime wrote:
    Cowboy From Hell wrote:Considering you are answer questions is possible to tell me if the event will be repeated I don't have SKY+ and will be out and have a temperamental DVR Player.

At the minute we will not be repeating the Challengers event untill the following Saturday when we will show it in the build up to the Diaz vs Daley card. Our Pay Per View events are broadcast live and then repeated at 8:15, 11:15, 14:15 and 17:15 for 6 days following the live showing.

Not good enough.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Primetime, thanks for all the information. Keep posting and keep us updated.

Mryzyz, what's your issue with primetime?
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

I need to begin watching an event about 9.00-9.45ish on the sunday afterwards.
    Primetime won't let me. Cunts.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Can you sky plus it or do you have to catch one of the repeats
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm

8.15 is very inconvenient, 11.15 is too late. It won't allow me to record it with virgin.

When you buy a film on demand you can watch it when you want for a day or two after. I'm not paying actual money if I have to adhere to a schedule that makes it as much of a burden as a pleasure.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Me and my mate watch most events at 10am so I no where you are coming from, I think sky let's you record it for 10 days or so I could be wrong though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:41 am