THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC

ryu_ekbjj
    ryu_ekbjj
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC Empty Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC

Post  ryu_ekbjj Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/16/featherweight-ronnie-mann-signs-with-bellator/

Excellent news for the young British prospect whose only loss in his last 8 fights was to Hatsu Hioki.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC Empty Re: Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC

Post  Sly Uses Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Bellator have a really exciting featherweight division. Surprised they didnt put him in this seasons tournament, though it's already stacked really and maybe they finalised the contract too late.

Things look bad for sengoku, and FEG too. At least theres always DEEP whove got another megaton tourney coming up cheers
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC Empty Re: Ronnie Mann inks deal with Bellator FC

Post  Cowboys From Hell Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Very good signing for Bellator I think this is good move for Ronnie Although I don't fancy his chances against the baddest man on the planet If their paths ever cross. Smile
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Very promising fighter, good pick up for Bellator.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

I speak to Ronnie sometimes on Facebook, down to earth guy, good signing for Bellator. Hopefully a good showing here and he might find himself picked up by UFC.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am