THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
elmatadorafa
efils_god
The_Axe_Emperor
7 posters

thearmbar Awards results, at last

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

thearmbar Awards results, at last Empty thearmbar Awards results, at last

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Sorry for the massive delay guys, i've been pretty busy and, i'm not gonna lie, i did forget about these completely until Anfield reminded me Laughing I've actually had the results saved on my computer for the past week it was just getting on the internet to share them with you all that proved challenging.

Anyway, a big well done to all the winners.

Best Poster: payneNglory1, just edges out the other regulars like Anfield and Ben.

Most knowledgable poster: rudeboyben84, honourable mention to Anfield and Payne, others recieving votes were Sunthunder and Chestie.

Most Biased Poster: All three judges score this contest 30-0, declaring the winner by unanimous decision, Anfields5thKing!

Most Successful Shit Stirrer: Again, by unanimous decision, Anfields5thKing, you really are the GSP of this forum mate.

Best Newcomer: The_Axe_Emperor, even though i was technically the only regular poster that joined in 2010, others recieving votes were the_king, ppozma and TomHughes1983.

Most likely to post an unusual thread/comment/pic: manschesthair_Utd just edges out Payne to claim this award for the second year running i believe?

Thread of the Year: By quite some distance, Ginginho's Predictions League. Great job this year mate, keep up the good work Smile

Ranter of the Year: Another runaway victory for Mr Anfields5thKing!

Funniest Poster: Neck and neck between Meanie and Anfield but in the end redmeanie44 just edges it.

Best Avatar: Pete's memorial for his lost friend wins this one comfortably. Anfield's sexy gay Dana and Payne's Showtime kick were in joint second.

Best sig bet Avatar forfeit: Anfields "This is Anfield" forfeit for Payne just edged out Anfield's sexy gay Dana avatar. Only one vote in it, though.

Best sig bet Username forfeit: Meanies "Brown Pride" was pretty much the only one recieving votes, although if it was a day earlier i have a feeling "Turtle Fucker" would have been up there as it seems to have made Chels go on hiatus!

Should post more often: Paddyjock garnered almost everyones vote and thus wins this award easily.

Most likely to be gay: mickeyboybisping almost universally acknowledged as the homo of the forum. Anfield will be pleased to know he also took 2/3 votes himself.

Poster you'd most like to have a drink with: This was the most widespread award, 6 separate posters gaining votes, Meanie and Anfield had 1 each, myself and Ging had 2, Anfield had 3 but just topping the charts was rudeboyben84 with 4!

Most likely to have been the oddball in school/work: Anfield recieved another 4 votes in this one but it, unfortunately, was swayed by my apparent "fat chick obsession" as Chels put it, as The_Axe_Emperor wins, just.

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

thearmbar Awards results, at last Empty Re: thearmbar Awards results, at last

Post  efils_god Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Haha good work, maybe i'll try and post more to get some votes next year!

by the way, is redmeanie44 redmeanie77's dad....? Wink
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Shit, was it 77? lol!

I tried to search for him but i couldn't remember his old name Embarassed
    elmatadorafa
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  elmatadorafa Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm

I'll tell the Meanie that he's offically the clown of the forum lol.

mikeyboybisping
    mikeyboybisping
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  mikeyboybisping Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Most likely to be gay: mickeyboybisping almost universally acknowledged as the homo of the forum. Anfield will be pleased to know he also took 2/3 votes himself.
    cheers I'd like to accept this award by firstly thanking Tony Quigley, Mario Neto, Dave Jackson, Cheick Kongo, Rampage Jackson and everyone at the Wolfslair. Above all a special thank you goes out to the pound for pound number 1 UK mixed martial artist and future UFC hall of famer Michael Gavin Joseph Bisping without him this would not have been possible. Now, if only the cops would lift my restraining order... cheers
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 am

That's probably you're only half-decent post ever mikeyboybitchping.

Anfield, you not happy with your awards? No
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 am

Top work dude.

I'll never forget, that when Sean was killed, you guys showed great support, it's so easy to forget the sacrifices our servicemen and women are making everyday.

Cheers guys
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:That's probably you're only half-decent post ever mikeyboybitchping.

Anfield, you not happy with your awards? No

Course I am mate haha!
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Shit, was it 77? lol!

I tried to search for him but i couldn't remember his old name Embarassed

thats because he is crap at picking fights over usernames.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 pm