THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
Moose Stuff For Money...
payneNglory1
6 posters

James Toney calls out Rampage

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

James Toney calls out Rampage Empty James Toney calls out Rampage

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

James Toney calls out Rampage KinghandsraisedJames Toney calls out Rampage Rampage-jackson

Last weekend on Inside MMA, Rampage Jackson somewhat called out James Toney due to some words that were exchanged between the two at UFC 123 in Detroit. In an interview with FightHype, James Toney responds to Jackson's comments and it's every bit of amazing as you thought it would be.

James Toney: "The only thing that the Fake Mr. T has to do is sign the contract. Rampage is a decent club fighter and if he thinks his club fighting style can match my skills, then he is crazy as hell"

"What? Is he mad because I called him an Uncle Tom or because I said Detroit wouldn't accept him? (Laughing) My boy said Rampage stayed in his room and they were in Auburn Hills. They knew better than to go to the D where I'm from. Rampage is still an Uncle Tom and I will go on record and say he is not dumb enough to stand and trade with me. Machida almost knocked him out, so what do you think I would do to him."

"Rampage is a black redneck. He better stick to hanging with them white boys and keep my name out of his mouth. I ain't hard to find; sign the contract!"
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

James Toney calls out Rampage Empty Re: James Toney calls out Rampage

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Toney's after another 3 minute pay day. The trash talk would be better than the fight.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Fuck off Toney no one gives a fuck about you!

Stick him in the cage with Cain and be done with his sorry effort of an MMA career
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 am

I actually really like this idea. Rampage would be forced to go back to the old Rampage from Pride. Not just playing the music and getting ridiculous decisions over Brazilians in fights he clearly lost, but picking people up and slamming them on their head.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 am

Who has that kind of strength though, I doubt even Pudzilla can pick up Toney's gut nowadays.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 am

i was wondering how long it would take for toney to come out again now he is a pro mma fighter. lol!
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 am

James Toney: "The only thing that the Fake Mr. T has to do is sign the contract. Rampage is a decent club fighter and if he thinks his club fighting style can match my skills, then he is crazy as hell"

"What? Is he mad because I called him an Uncle Tom or because I said Detroit wouldn't accept him? (Laughing) My boy said Rampage stayed in his room and they were in Auburn Hills. They knew better than to go to the D where I'm from. Rampage is still an Uncle Tom and I will go on record and say he is not dumb enough to stand and trade with me. Machida almost knocked him out, so what do you think I would do to him."

"Rampage is a black redneck. He better stick to hanging with them white boys and keep my name out of his mouth. I ain't hard to find; sign the contract!"

is this what he said or what they think he said did they have that drunk 1 year old translator for him again.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:Who has that kind of strength though, I doubt even Pudzilla can pick up Toney's gut nowadays.

Page could do it, seriously the guy is unbelievably strong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:52 am