THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

"The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread.

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

"The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread. Empty "The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread.

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 pm

In honour of the UK debut of Bob Sapp tonight, lets take a moment to appreciate the man....

say what you like about his heart, and ability to take a punch...and his gas tank...
    but in his day Sapp was one of the most entertaining fighters in the world and thats why he became so popular...his ability to turn any fight into a street fight was awesome to watch, most guys couldn't handle it, but some could...as we see in these videos.
    "The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread. Bob%2Bsapp1

all great fights....

one of my favourite ever k1 fights:

one of my favourite mma fights (what warriors!!)

another good one

love this one also...STREET FIGHT!!

(sorry about quality)

nowadays he is terrible of course, do you think he will beat Crazy Bear? is anyone going?
    what are your thoughts on the beast? bounce
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

"The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread. Empty Re: "The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread.

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm

A bit like a more streetfight-ish version of Sefo vs Sapp... Bullshit decision, Kimo beat him down and Sapp couldnt continue but was allowed a breather between rounds! Laughing
    mikeyboybisping
    mikeyboybisping
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

"The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread. Empty Re: "The Beast" - Bob Sapp appreciation thread.

Post  mikeyboybisping Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 am

i had the tickets for bamma 5 all paid for then i got a call 2 days ago saying the event was cancelled due to extreme weather im gutted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:49 pm