THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos Empty Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos Empty Re: Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Cheers for the Video mate.

Holy fuck 265lbs!!! Monson weighs more than Overeem and admits he takes steriods! Love the double standards in MMA! Laughing

I heard the result earlier but didnt realise how effortless the finish was! Shame about the step down in opposition. Same North South Choke he finished Sergei with, Nice.

I really really hope to see Monson in UFC or SF asap, I reckon the guy could go in there and choke out 90% of either roster. If he doenst go to either organisation id love to see him go after a Sylvia rematch, Perhaps the extra size would help him keep Sylvia down...

265lbs! Shocked Still shocked how big the guy has got!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos Empty Re: Knuckle Up: Kings of the North Videos

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 am

Monson is a cool guy and at least he admits to taking roids. He doesn't lie and hide behind bullshit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am