THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview  Empty Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 pm

An interview with the director Gerard Smith on ESPN 96.1.

The film will be a little under 2 hours with a lot of bonus content on the DVD. A release date is not yet available because Dana White will be doing an interview for the film next week.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview  Empty Re: Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:48 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview  Empty Re: Once I Was a Champion: The Evan Tanner Documentary - Director Interview

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Evan's childhood friend describes him.

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Wade talks about a gift he received from Evan.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 am

you know after these videos i was wikipedia'ing people i like and came accross this a band i like called x-ecutioners and wiki'd the front man read the end of his page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roc_Raida

all i say is eh how??

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 pm

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 am

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful man.

For those new to the forum, here's my thread from a while ago, with his never-before-seen interview.

https://thearmbar.forumotion.com/t1399-the-passing-of-evan-tanner-two-years-later?highlight=evan+tanner
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 am

Fuck Chael! Can't he leave his shit trash-talking alone for 2 seconds to praise a legend? Man i hate that guy.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Fuck Chael! Can't he leave his shit trash-talking alone for 2 seconds to praise a legend? Man i hate that guy.
    I liked Chael until I heard what he had to say about Tanner.

Sonnen is funny and I assumed he bad mouthed people just to advance his own career and for a laugh really, but talking shit about a dead guy is disgraceful and crosses the line by a good mile.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

To be honest I don't think Chael's comments were that bad He seemed pretty honest in his assessment at where he thinks Tanner was mentally and felt Tanner was unprofessional before his return to the UFC prior to his death.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:54 am