THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

A compilation of MMA facts videos

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

A compilation of MMA facts videos Empty A compilation of MMA facts videos

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

A compilation of MMA facts videos Empty Re: A compilation of MMA facts videos

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 am

John Williams was as much the oldest man to fight in MMA as I am youngest Man to win the WWF Title when I Chockslammed my wee brother when I was 8... Seriously I watched the fight, was completley staged....

Anyway cool videos and its always nice to see Crazy Horse get choked out again! Laughing

Great posts, cheers mate.
    kavik2
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  kavik2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Really enjoyes these, I had forgot about the fighter who was blinded and kept it a secret to protect the sport, I have been told it covers this story a bit in the Documentary "Choke" I would have thought quiet a few people on here will have seen it, can you let me know is it worth buying?? Think it is on youtube but in about 12 parts and not always the best quality.

poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  poz Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:00 pm

kavik2 wrote:Really enjoyes these, I had forgot about the fighter who was blinded and kept it a secret to protect the sport, I have been told it covers this story a bit in the Documentary "Choke" I would have thought quiet a few people on here will have seen it, can you let me know is it worth buying?? Think it is on youtube but in about 12 parts and not always the best quality.

Some of the lads on here put me onto mma-core.com. I just quickly checked and it is on there in 2 parts, quality didn't look bad, if that is any better
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Really enjoyed these! Liking the music too!

Some disturbing, funny and damn right weird things have happened in the world of MMA....especially in the early days!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm